Berwyn, PA (PRWEB) May 03, 2013
This one-day Insurance Litigation Conference in Philadelphia at The Rittenhouse Hotel on May 14, 2013 opens with an elite faculty including:
- Thomas M. Ryan, President, Resolute Management, Inc. Boston, MA
- Charles H. Mullin, PhD, Bates White Economic Consulting, Washington, DC
- James F. Dorion, Global Practice Leader, Complex Liability Consulting, Marsh Risk Consulting, Chicago, IL
- Robert F. Cusumano, Esq., General Counsel, ACE Limited, New York, NY
The discussion will include a national overview of pending cases that may impact the insurance coverage landscape; new issues in cases involving trigger, allocation and aggregate limits; products vs. non-products; how precedent setting decisions in 2012 will impact insurers going forward; as well as concussion litigation and the next battles in insurance coverage litigation. For more information and to register, visit http://www.PerrinConferences.com.
Additionally, the conference includes highly informative panels discussing:
- When and Where to Properly Allocate Liability
- How to Manage Liabilites Once They Hit
- Lessons Learned From a Decade of Catastrophic Events
- Employment Related Claims
- Insurance Issues in Bankruptcy Reorganization and Corporate Reanimation
- Cyber Security
- Insurer and Policyholder - The Future of Litigation Risk Management
For more information on gaining insights that cannot be found elsewhere, please visit http://www.PerrinConferences.com or contact Lynnsey Perrin Hee at 610-804-6165.