TripShock.com is gearing up for Mother’s Day by offering special deals on activities for mothers and families vacationing Panama City Beach, FL.
Panama City Beach, Florida (PRWEB) May 02, 2013
TripShock.com is gearing up for Mother’s Day by offering special deals on activities for mothers and families vacationing Panama City Beach, FL. The Top 5 deals include a variety of tours, from the relaxing to the adventurous.
1. Mothers Ride Free with Island Time Sailing Tours in Panama City Beach: Mothers enjoy a relaxing sunset cruise along the Grand Lagoon and St. Andrews Bay at no charge. Each passenger receives a complimentary beverage and snack on the two-hour journey. After sunset, the crew entertains guests with dancing and games. (Valid Sunday, May 12, 2013.)
2. $4 off Mothers Ticket and Complimentary Wine on Sea Screamer in Panama City Beach: Encounter dolphins in their natural habitat during a two-hour cruise along the State Park Jetties and Shell Island. Mothers and families may choose a daytime or sunset excursion. (Valid Sunday, May 12, 2013.)
3. $45 Parasailing: Adventurous moms and families enjoy a bird’s eye view of Panama City Beach while parasailing at 800 feet above the ground. Up to three passengers may fly at once. (Valid through May 15, 2013.)
4. 15% off Paddleboard Tours: Mothers and families can choose from three different stand up paddleboard tours at a special rate. The Cypress Springs tour is a four-hour trip down Holmes Creek to Cypress Springs where guests can snorkel and encounter turtles and fish. The 1.5-hour Lake Powell trip explores waterways in Camp Helen State Park, where bird watching and marine wildlife encounters are common. Or, mothers can encounter the marine life of the Grand Lagoon during a 1.5-hour tour. (Valid through May 18, 2013.)
5. $5 off Panama City Beach Airboat Tours: Suitable for moms and families, the one hour airboat adventure travels through West Bay to Gator Country Alligator Park. Along the way, families observe alligators in their natural habitat, and then encounter them in a controlled environment. (Valid through May 15, 2013.)