Palo Alto, California (PRWEB) May 04, 2013
This will be a unique, interactive presentation designed to help both business owners and their development teams gain the much needed skills to best leverage current digital technologies and social platforms. Attendees will gain insights into how they can properly seek out sales leads using their online marketing efforts.
The registration link is below:
Through Conversion Mastery , participants will learn:
- Who is Hultar.com
- The best analytic programs they should be currently using
- The best marketing strategy for a market downturn
- Where their sales prospects are coming from
- Which sales and marketing techniques are most effective right now
- How to leverage and gain a following though social media sites such as LinkedIn
- How to implement a new vision for their project in record time
- How to use the lessons learned to grow sales by 27% to 89% in the next 12 months
- How can Hultar.com increase your R.O.I. through the use of simple data analysis
In this afternoon Web clinic, John Hultar, Founder, will answer these essential questions by swiftly unveiling key insights gained from nearly a decade of online testing and tweaking.
Additionally, John will also provide analysis of audience-submitted web pages to help give you practical ways to apply these principles to your own situation.
Finally, all attendees will have the opportunity to interface with some of Hultar's key partners.
Admission to Conversion Mastery is extremely competitive. To be considered, fill out the Conversion Mastery Application form at Hultar.com or call 1-888-9-Hultar.
About Hultar Inc.
Hultar Incorporated is an innovative, boutique outsourcing corporation. With a "First-to-market" concept of "Hand Selecting" each and every client, they have pioneered a new Outsourcing strategy that their competitors have overlooked. In short, they pay their Outsourced Team Members Top Wages, by insuring that they only accept High Net Worth Business Owners as clients. This concept is what allows Hultar to maintain its growth and profitability, as well as their title as the #1 Boutique Outsourcing Company in the world.