I’m proud to be presenting at IIA’s CAO Summit, the premier event that brings together industry-leading executives committed to extending their analytics advantage..." Greta Roberts, CEO Talent Analytics
Portland, Oregon (PRWEB) May 06, 2013
The International Institute for Analytics (IIA), the leading research firm focused exclusively on serving the business analytics industry, announced today keynote speakers and presenters for its 2nd annual Chief Analytics Officer Summit that will convene the greatest minds in analytics June 18-19, 2013 in Chicago, IL. The CAO Summit is a signature event for IIA clients and punctuates the research firm’s ongoing efforts to guide enterprise clients in building and sustaining their analytics programs.
IIA CEO, Jack Phillips shared his enthusiasm about the event, “I am very excited about this year’s CAO Summit. Our agenda and speakers are truly the best yet. It is one of my favorite forums for sharing knowledge and insights with analytics leaders and practitioners.”
IIA Research Director, Tom Davenport, will keynote and kick-off the day-long program by presenting IIA’s recently announced framework, Analytics 3.0: The Era of Impact. He’ll discuss the implications of this new era of Analytics and how organizations can prepare and remain competitive.
At the dinner on June 18, Phillips and Davenport will present IIA’s Analytics Leadership Award that recognizes teams who have gone above and beyond to make their organization an analytical competitor, and host a “Fireside Chat” with the winner. Last year’s winner was Proctor & Gamble.
CAO Summit attendees will participate in sessions led by esteemed analytics experts including:
- Daniel Wagner, CAO of the 2012 Obama Presidential campaign who harnessed the power of analytics to help President Barack Obama win the White House.
- Robert Morison, Co-Author of Analytics At Work, IIA lead faculty and thought leader in the intersection of business, technology and human asset management.
- Greta Roberts, CEO of Talent Analytics, the foremost thought leader around the inclusion of people in business optimization efforts.
- Dwight McNeill, President of WayPoint Health, IIA lead faculty and author of the upcoming book A Framework for Applying Analytics in Healthcare: What Can Be Learned from Best Practices in Retail, Banking, Politics, and Sports.
- Andrew Walter, VP of Global Business Services at Proctor & Gamble, empowers P&G executives to “lead at the speed of change”.
- Bill Franks, CAO for Teradata’s global alliance programs and author of the book, Taming The Big Data Tidal Wave.
The CAO Summit is a gathering of approximately 150 analytics leaders designed to deliver tangible, thought-provoking strategies and tactics that can be applied to advance any analytics program. Unlike IIA’s annual Symposium that delves deep into industry specific topics, the annual CAO Summit focuses on issues that are critical to all organizations, regardless of industry.
Talent Analytics CEO, Greta Roberts will co-lead a session on How to Attract, Retain, and Leverage Analytics Talent, "I’m proud to be presenting at IIA’s CAO Summit, the premier event that brings together industry-leading executives committed to extending their analytics advantage, and I am honored to be included among such an esteemed group of analytics leaders.”
Follow CAO Summit via Social Media
Another way to engage with IIA’s CAO Summit speakers, experts, and attendees is through social media:
- Blogs—Read posts leading up to CAO Summit, get live reports from sessions, view video updates, and hear from IIA and customer experts on IIA Blogs.
- Twitter—Track the latest news by following @iianalytics and the hashtag #caos2013.
- Facebook— “Like” IIA on Facebook and receive updates.
The International Institute for Analytics (IIA) was created to bring a common organizing language and ‘experienced-based’ research to the growing business analytics industry. Research is organized by vertical industry and organizational role. IIA’s mission is to meet the research and decision-support needs of business and analytics leaders and their teams as the focus on analytics as a competitive differentiator increases.
IIA’s offerings include annual research subscriptions for individuals and enterprises, faculty-moderated analytics research councils, executive roundtables and phone conversations, benchmarking, and inquiry and advisory services for both analytics teams and vendor companies. To drive the organization’s insights, curriculum, and dialogues, IIA serves its clients through its unique research methodology that uses a combination of world-class faculty and a closed community of end-users.
Since its inception, SAS, Intel, Teradata, SAP & Dell have supported IIA as early underwriters. For more information about IIA, visit http://iianalytics.com/.