Fusion brings together some of the most forward-thinking professionals in financial operations with the tools and success stories that promise to elevate their profession to a higher level of productivity and a higher level of value within the enterprise.
Orlando, Fla. and Ashburn, Va. (PRWEB) May 07, 2013
- Perceptive Software announces that the company will be Title Sponsor for Fusion 2013, being held May 19-23 at the Disney Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, Florida. This annual conference, hosted by The Institute of Financial Operations, is the premier training event for financial operations professionals, including breakout sessions, thought-leader sessions, keynotes, and networking opportunities covering the full spectrum of financial operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, information management, and data capture.
- Perceptive Software will be leading four sessions during the event, including three detailing the case studies of diverse enterprises achieving efficiency, visibility and world-class strategies by leveraging content and intelligent capture capabilities.
- Attendees may visit Booth #601 for a complete demonstration of Perceptive Software’s platform for content management, process automation, enterprise search, enhanced data reporting and control, and more; visitors can also register for a chance to win two free passes to Walt Disney World.
- Perceptive Software will be sponsoring the Carnaval Block Party event at Universal City Walk on the final evening of Fusion 2013.
- Register to attend Fusion 2013 today.
- “Fusion brings together some of the most forward-thinking professionals in financial operations with the tools and success stories that promise to elevate their profession to a higher level of productivity and a higher level of value within the enterprise,” said Jo LaBorde, Executive Director for The Institute of Financial Operations. “It gives us the chance to network with our members, recognize exemplary achievements, and remain best equipped to address the evolving and emerging challenges in accounts payable, accounts receivable, procurement, and elsewhere in the enterprise. We are proud to welcome Perceptive Software, a longtime partner in bringing out the best in financial operations, as Title Sponsor for our premier conference.”
- “Every year, we look forward to the Fusion conference, as it’s an unparalleled opportunity to engage with the financial operations community and demonstrate how cutting-edge automation solutions, combined with strategic and data-driven protocols, can be the key to world-class efficiency in the back office,” said Charles Kaplan, Marketing Director for Perceptive Capture and a board member for The Institute of Financial Operations. “Furthermore, it’s a terrific opportunity to network with folks from all types of industries, and gain valuable insights from their unique, real-world experiences in process improvement. It’s also a great deal of fun.”
- “We are excited to join once again with The Institute of Financial Operations as Title Sponsor of this conference,” said Ailie Kofoid, Director of Global Back Office Solutions for Perceptive Software. “We look forward to unveiling our Paperless Office Maturity Model for Accounts Payable during the opening session, and anticipate memorable and enlightening collaborations with members, presenters and partners throughout the week.”
About The Institute of Financial Operations
The Institute of Financial Operations is a membership-based professional association serving the entire financial operations ecosystem, with a particular focus on the accounts payable and accounts receivable disciplines and the related fields of information management and data capture. The Institute grew out of the merger of four associations: International Accounts Payable Professionals (IAPP), International Accounts Receivable Professionals (IARP), the National Association of Purchasing and Payables (NAPP), and The Association for Work Process Improvement (TAWPI).
Based in Orlando, Fla., with affiliates in the U.S., Canada, and the UK, The Institute serves as a global voice, chief advocate, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, and principal educator for people in financial operations. The Institute has a community of nearly 100,000, which includes 5,000 members, 17,000 customers, and an additional 75,000 financial operations professionals.
The Institute’s members have access to benefits and leading-edge resources such as the award-winning Financial Ops magazine, a dynamic, content-rich website, educational and networking events, online educational offerings, certification and certificate programs, career resources, and volunteer opportunities.
About Perceptive Software (http://www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect enterprise applications to the processes and information outside those applications, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.