Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 08, 2013
Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, introduces Luca Visual FX XOverlays to its plugin platform FxFactory. Offering a wealth of stylish and extremely customizable motion graphics available in Final Cut Pro X, XOverlays lets users choose from more than 15 effects to use as overlay on a variety of projects. From high tech to funky, artistic to multilayered, all selections are vibrant and fully customizable for ads, promos, corporate, music videos, news, and much more. Luca Visual FX Overlays is now available for 49 USD.
XOverlays Feature Effects Include:
- Bands: A nice effect that adds moving bands to footage; adjust angles, color, speed and edge softness to taste
- Funky: Three different effects that feature animated abstract shapes and colors, creating intriguing and vibrant overlays
- Grids: A complex and highly customizable overlay which allows the editor to add two floating custom clips within the composition of light frames and animated numbers
- High Tech Circuit: A customizable circuit board design overlay featuring animating current flowing through footage
- High Tech: An overlay with a very high-tech look that allows users to add custom motion graphics elements and text
- Sound Ripples: Recreate the effect of sound ripples on footage or use the effect to simply add stylization to clips
- Sound Visualizer Overlays: Reproduce the effect of a sound visualizer on footage; comes with animated frequency wave and animated equalizer
- 8 Image Section – ‘60s Feel/Default: Inspired by the ‘60s, this effect frames footage into eight sections adding selective color, glitches, animated elements and more to each part
- Flary Pattern: Applies six separately adjustable elements to footage, recreating the effect of a lens flare or multiple spotlights; for self-animated options, editors can use the Animated Flary Pattern effect
- Time Split 12: An overlay that splits footage into multiple panels and delays parts of footage in a number of styles; comes with two variations
- Mask Split: Splits footage into a series of customizable animated masks revealing the footage behind in various optional pattern styles
About Luca Visual FX
Luca Visual FX offers creative solutions to professional editors, filmmakers and videographers for all of their visual effects needs. Its team of creatives specializes in film and animation, delivering unique visual effects sure to dazzle.
About Noise Industries, LLC
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. For more information about Noise Industries, please visit: http://www.noiseindustries.com.