London, UK (PRWEB) May 07, 2013
In 2012, the world market for ultrasound systems was evaluated at above USD 4.55 billion. In the same year, the US represented the largest country market, and its size was estimated at around USD 1.5 billion.
The global market for ultrasound systems is predicted to grow at a CARG of approximately 7% in the years to come to override USD 6.99 billion by 2019. The market growth is likely to be spurred by ongoing technological advancements in the field, introduction of new imaging technologies (3D/4D ultrasound imaging), increasing number of ultrasound systems’ applications, and also enhancing penetration of color doppler as well as portable ultrasound systems into the market.
New research report “Ultrasound Systems Market to 2019 - Technological Advancements, Wide Applications and Device Portability to Drive Future Growth” created by GBI Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Ultrasound Systems Market to 2019 - Technological Advancements, Wide Applications and Device Portability to Drive Future Growth
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 3,500.00
The report is an essential source of cutting-edge information on the global ultrasound systems market with a special focus on the two market segments: color doppler and black and white ultrasound systems. It offers country market analyses for the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil. The study presents detailed description of major trends shaping the market; delves into the competitive landscape; uncovers market dynamics; contains detailed examination of pipeline products for each segment; describes latest M&A activities. The research report discloses data on the market and segments size, revenues and companies’ shares; reviews leading technologies; unveils vital information on leading market players. Moreover, future forecast of the market development through 2019 is available in the study.
Companies mentioned in the report include: GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Esaote SpA, SonoSite, Incorporated, Mindray Medical International Limited, Samsung Medison Company, Limited and Fujifilm Holdings Corporation.
- Extensive overview of the ultrasound systems market.
- In-depth analysis of the two main segments: color doppler ultrasound systems and black and white ultrasound systems.
- Detailed description of the global ultrasound systems market including data on the market size and revenues, dynamics (drivers and restraints), prevailing trends influencing the market and key company shares.
- Segment analysis and forecast for the market.
- Country market analysis and forecast for the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil.
- Deep insight into the competitive scenario.
- Profiles of leading companies.
- Product pipeline analysis.
- Review of the consolidation landscape of the world ultrasound systems market.
- Future outlook for the market development through 2019.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.