London, UK (PRWEB) May 08, 2013
In 2010, the worldwide toys and games sales surpassed a USD 132 billion mark. Online games form the fastest growing market segment. The US, France, Japan, the UK and Germany are amid the leading country markets driven by the constantly rising demand, high living standards and importance of leisure-time activities.
The global toys and games market is predicted to witness marginal single-digit growth through 2015, primarily driven by the emerging markets and console releases. By 2015, Asia-Pacific is likely to move to the fore and become the dominant traditional toys market. It is expected to account for almost 30% of the overall sales mainly due to robust growth in China and India.
New research report “Corporate Strategies in Emerging Toy Markets” created by Euromonitor International Ltd has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Corporate Strategies in Emerging Toy Markets
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 2,000.00
The report provides an extensive guide to the worldwide toys and games market. The study draws up a clear picture of the market performance both at regional and global levels. It presents comprehensive market assessment by category and channel. The research describes the competitive scenario and identifies companies dominating the industry. The study also offers strategic analysis of major factors having influence on the market. The report discloses vital information on new product developments; uncovers essential historical and present data on the market sizes, company/brand shares and distribution channels. In addition, the study describes possible future development trends of the market.
Products covered in the report include: traditional toys and games, video games.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report helps to gain unrivaled knowledge and profound understanding of the global toys and games industry.
- Extensive market analysis allows a reader to determine the most promising market segments.
- Detailed examination of the major factors influencing the market assists in strategy planning.
- Clear description of the competitive scenario helps to understand who-stands-where in the global toys and games market.
- Data on the leading players and brands assists in identifying prospective partners.
- The report grants access to discussions of future market prospects.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Euromonitor International page.