Santa Barbara, Calif. (PRWEB) May 09, 2013
AnsibleWorks, Inc., the company behind Ansible, the popular Open Source IT automation management solution, announced today its inaugural AnsibleFest as a day-long user and developer conference. AnsibleFest will bring together Ansible users, developers, and industry partners and feature a variety of talks featuring how people are using Ansible to solve many of today’s IT configuration challenges. During the conference, AnsibleWorks staff will also provide demos of upcoming Ansible enhancements and related solutions.
AnsibleFest is proud to release its initial list of topics, speakers and sponsors.
AnsibleFest topics and speakers include:
- Using Ansible for Continuous Deployment with Jenkins and Gerrit — AppDynamics
- Using Ansible at Scale to Manage a Public Cloud — Rackspace
- Managing Juniper JunOS with Ansible — Juniper Networks
- Automating Riak with Ansible — Basho Technologies
- Continuous Delivery with Ansible and Other Stories — Gawker Media
- Getting Started in AWS and Eucalyptus with Ansible — Eucalyptus Systems
- OpenStack on Red Hat Linux with Ansible — AnsibleWorks
To date, conference sponsors include AppDynamics, edX, and LogicMonitor.
AnsibleFest will be held at the Sheraton Boston Hotel, in Boston, MA from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tim Gerla at tim(at)ansibleworks(dot)com
For more information on AnsibleFest please visit: http://www.ansibleworks.com/fest/
To attend AnsibleFest please visit: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5593981750
AnsibleWorks is the company behind Ansible, the radically simple IT orchestration solution. AnsibleWorks provides an Enterprise-ready orchestration platform for IT organizations around an open source platform. Working with our Open Source community and partner ecosystem, AnsibleWorks will aggregate key technologies and spearhead community and customer-driven innovations alike. Our mission is to enable businesses to easily and securely manage large-scale computing infrastructures on-premise and in the cloud.
Please visit http://www.ansibleworks.com for further information.