The new version of Hyrell delivers significant new benefits that address the recruiting and hiring needs of today’s senior living facilities.
Scranton, PA., (PRWEB) May 09, 2013
Hyrell, a leading provider of specialized hiring management systems for businesses of all sizes, announced that it will be unveiling the latest version of its Hyrell online hiring solution at the ALFA 2013 Conference and Expo.
“In the senior living industry, finding the right employee is so critical to improving the resident experience, and in turn, helping the business achieve its goals,” said Brian Clark, Chief Executive Officer of Hyrell. “The new version of Hyrell helps senior living facilities streamline and automate their recruiting efforts to save time, reduce costs, and increase productivity, yet it also delivers a better solution for attracting and hiring the most qualified candidates – employees who can truly make a difference.”
The new version of Hyrell delivers significant new benefits that address the recruiting and hiring needs of today’s senior living facilities, including:
- Automates all phases of the hiring process to help recruiters save significant time and effort over manual, paper-based recruiting processes.
- Improves the applicant experience with powerful new tools that automate all applicant communications and let them know exactly where they stand.
- Increases hiring team collaboration to quickly find and hire the most qualified candidate.
- Provides all users with “anytime-anywhere" access to Hyrell as a cloud-based senior living applicant tracking system.
Key features of the new version of Hyrell include:
- An electronic job library. This unlimited electronic job library contains pre-written job posting packages that contain job descriptions and screening questions specific to the senior living industry.
- One-click posting to major internet job boards at no cost. Senior living facilities can now expand their reach beyond local newspapers at no additional cost, helping to significantly reduce their recruiting costs.
- Applicant processing automation. Hyrell delivers business-class processing automation that performs an initial job interview with an applicant, letting HR focus their efforts on the most qualified applicants.
- Interview scheduling automation. The Hyrell solution automates the process of scheduling interviews to help recruiters and HR save time and increase personal productivity.
- Improved communication tools. Hyrell provides powerful functionality that improves communications with applicants at each step of the hiring process. Not only does this help keep candidates informed, but it helps senior living facilities gain a better reputation as an employer.
Hyrell provides powerful recruiting and hiring management solutions to businesses in a wide range of sizes and industries. The Hyrell cloud-based hiring solution helps these organizations find, qualify, engage, and hire the best applicants possible to deliver business results that matter. For more information, please visit http://www.hyrell.com.
# # #