Monroe Wisconsin (PRWEB) May 09, 2013
Scott R. Tischler reveals 5 keys to losing a tremendous amount of weight by the end of summer. Scott R. Tischler recently helped his brother Troy Tischler lose 100 pounds in 90 days.
1. Measure your progress. Take pictures, step on the scale once a week, measure everything, track every work out. Measured progress is progress that can be seen.
2. Heart rate. So many people spend countless hours on the treadmill or bicycle with no results. The reason why is they did not elevate their heart rate high enough. Scott Tischler recommends a version of the H.I.I.T(High Intensity Interval Training). Do a plyometric exercises as hard and fast as possible getting the heart rate to peak performance, then taking a very short break and repeating. By doing this the fat will instantly begin to vanish.
3. Keep a steady pace. Rome was not built in a day. Do not over do working out in the beginning. Keep it to 30 minutes to 60 minutes 4-5 times a week and then go home.
4. Healthy eating is important, and for quick results, this little twist will help melt the fat off. For the first 2 weeks eat only protein and vegetables. Cut out all the carbs for two weeks. Cut out all sugar, alcohol and carbs. Eat only clean proteins such as grilled chicken, fish or lean meat.
5. Support group. This is important. Having someone to discuss workouts with and to exercise with is a great motivator.