The Beryl Institute’s annual Patient Experience Conference is designed for healthcare executives, leaders, and staff responsible for improving the experiences of patients, families and caregivers.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 09, 2013
The Beryl Institute invites practitioners and researchers focused on improving the patient experience to submit proposals for presentations at next year’s Patient Experience Conference to be held on April 7-9, 2014 at the Swissotel in Chicago, Ill.
Submissions are due by June 28, 2013 and should emphasize case studies and proven practices related to patient experience initiatives and successes. For proposal guidelines and to submit a proposal, visit http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?PXCONF2014SUBMIT.
The Beryl Institute’s annual patient experience conference is designed for healthcare executives, leaders, and staff responsible for improving the experiences of patients, families and caregivers.
The 2013 event held last month in Dallas, Texas received excellent reviews from attendees:
- “I learned more at this conference than my previous 10 conferences added together,” said Phil Fegan, Davita HealthCare Partners Nevada.
- “I enjoy the networking and the "family" feeling The Beryl Institute has worked hard to achieve. For that reason, Patient Experience Conference will be an annual event for me,” said Karen Byrnes, Dignity Health AZ East Valley.
- “The conference was absolutely great and exceeded my expectations. I came back inspired and ready to share all I have learned with my team,” said Alla Borsen, Palisades Medical Center.
- “I love the feeling of community at Patient Experience Conference!” said CJ Merrill, St. David’s Healthcare.
- “The PX2013 conference was personable. I plan on attending and bringing someone else along for the ride. The knowledge given at this conference cannot be obtained in a class room or book,” said Nicole Bailey, Laurel Regional Hospital.
Registration is now open for Patient Experience Conference 2014. To learn more, visit http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=CONF2014_OVERVIEW .
About The Beryl Institute:
The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice and premier thought leader on improving the patient experience. The Institute serves as a reliable resource for shared information and proven practices, a dynamic incubator of leading research and new ideas and an interactive connector of leaders and practitioners. The Institute is uniquely positioned to develop and publicize cutting-edge concepts focused on improving the patient experience, touching thousands of healthcare executives and patients.
The Beryl Institute defines the patient experience as the sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.