Owners of 2007-2013 GM SUVs can now save a lot of money on air suspension repairs.
Roxboro, NC (PRWEB) May 15, 2013
Strutmasters new kit allows GM SUV owners to completely replace their leaking air suspension with a coil spring suspension permanently eliminating the problems associated with faulty air suspensions. With four wheel kits starting at $959, the entire air suspension can be replaced for a fraction of the price of a typical air suspension repair. Strutmasters new kit is the only GM SUV conversion kit available with the exclusive Strutmasters Light Fix Module that eliminates the suspension warning light. The new kit is designed to fit any 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade, 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche, 2007-2013 Chevrolet Suburban, 2007-2013 Chevrolet Tahoe, or 2007-2013 GMC Yukon.
"GM dealerships regularly quote $4000 or more to properly repair a leaking air suspension. The reason these repairs are so costly is both rear air struts are the same age with the same amount of wear and tear. If one air strut is leaking, the other will be leaking soon. Also, when air suspensions leak, it overworks the compressor and they tend to burn out trying to restore the suspension to its proper ride height. Finally, the two front electronic struts are just as worn out as the rear. All of these parts have to be replaced for a proper repair," stated Chip Lofton, founder of Strutmasters.
So if your 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade, 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche, 2007-2013 Chevrolet Suburban, 2007-2013 Chevrolet Tahoe, or 2007-2013 GMC Yukon has an air suspension that is leaking or sagging, visit Strutmasters to see what The Suspension Experts have to offer.
Established by Chip Lofton in 1999, Strutmasters has been a pioneering company in the field of air suspension to coil spring suspension conversion kits. Strutmasters currently has kits that fit vehicles from 20 different manufacturers and over 500 specific models that were factory equipped with air suspensions. Strutmasters continues to be an industry leader because:
- Strutmasters kits are designed to "bolt on" without modification to the vehicle.
- Strutmasters kits are made from new components, never rebuilt.
- Strutmasters uses premium quality Eibach coil springs in its kits.
- Strutmasters maintains a list of Certified Installers throughout the US.
- Strutmasters offers installation services for customers in the local area.
- Strutmasters does not require a core charge on its kits.
- Strutmasters has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Strutmasters maintains ASE certified technicians on staff to assist customers.