Wellesley, MA (PRWEB) May 14, 2013
BCC Research presents the 24th Annual Conference of Recent Advances in Flame Retardancy of Polymeric Materials to be held in Stamford Connecticut from May 19th through May 22nd.
Online registration for the 2013 BCC Research Conference for Recent Advances in Flame Retardancy for Polymeric Materials ends on May 16th 2013. Registration is also available at the event. The global market for flame-retardant chemicals was worth $4.1 billion in 2008 and $4.3 billion in 2009. It should reach $6.1 billion by 2014, for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0%. With such strong growth it is imperative that professionals in the field keep up-to-date on the latest advancements and applications in flame retardancy (FR). The 24th Annual Conference on Recent Advances in Flame Retardancy of Polymeric Materials is the premier technical event of its type in the US.
Presentations at the conference will:
- Create a forum for introducing new technological achievements and developments in the field of flame retardancy (FR)
- Offer an overview of the current state of science and technology in FR
- Review the applications and markets for FR products
- Present recent developments in local and global standardization in testing technology
- Provide a unique opportunity for newcomers to become acquainted with the FR field in all its aspects
- Discuss nanoparticles effects on flammability
- Address regulatory issues for flame retardancy
Global experts will discuss the latest technological findings in flame retardant materials and their important contributions to the aviation, automotive, computer, construction, electronics, and telecommunications industries.
Stamford Sheraton Hotel • Stamford, CT
Intensive Short Course in Selection, Evaluation, and Commercial Application of Flame Retardant Polymers: May 19, 2013
Main Conference on Flame Retardancy: May 20-22, 2013.
- Industrial and Academics
- Industry and University
- Fabrics and Foam
- Work on Some Specific Polymers
- Composites and Nanocomposites
- Fire Safety and the Media
- New Developments in Fire Retardancy
BCC Research market research reports offer the competitive intelligence, market data, analysis, and forecasts needed to make strategic, financially sound decisions in your industry.