St. Louis, Mo. (PRWEB) May 24, 2013
The National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) is pleased to announce its new Board of Directors for 2013-2014. Led by the NAED chair, the Board of Directors is a dedicated group of industry leaders who volunteer their time and efforts to improve the association and the electrical distribution channel.
Sandra Rosecrans, President and CEO of Syracuse, N.Y.-based City Electric Co., became the 2013-2014 NAED chair at the conclusion of the National Meeting held May 4-7 in Boston.
Rosecrans has served the electrical distribution industry for 34 years. Throughout her career, she has taken on many leadership roles within the NAED. Rosecrans has served on several committees including Government Affairs, Manufacturers Advisory Councils, the NAED Eastern Region Council, vice president of the Eastern Region, as well as the Education Foundation Board Chair and the NAED Board of Directors.
“When I first bought City Electric, I developed a laser focus on bottom line profit,” Rosecrans said. “ Without a strong financial position, you can’t grow the company, attract new talent, reward employees and invest in the future. That’s why it’s my passion and why I selected ‘Driving the Bottom Line’ as my theme for the year.”
Rosecrans succeeds Clarence Martin, president and CFO of Huntington, W.Va.-based State Electric Supply, and will be followed in 2014 by Maureen Barsema, vice-president and CFO of Madison, Wis.-based BJ Electric Supply, who was named board chair-elect.
Members of the Board of Directors for 2013-2014 term are:
- Sandra Rosecrans, NAED Chair, City Electric Company Inc., Syracuse, N.Y.
- Maureen Barsema, NAED Chair-elect, BJ Electric Supply, Madison, Wis.
- Clarence Martin, Past NAED Board Chair, State Electric Supply Co., Huntington, W.VA.
- Marc Malvizzi, Eastern Region Vice President, Eastern Penn Supply Co., Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
- Scott R. O’Day, Eastern Region Vice President-elect, Controller Service & Sales Co., Avon, Mass.
- Shaker Brock, South Central Region Vice President, Electric Supply Inc., Tampa, Fla.
- Kelly Vliet, South Central Region Vice President-elect, Medler Electric Co., Alma, Mich.
- Paul McCool, Past South Central Region Vice President, Revere Electric Supply Co., Chicago
- David Maxwell, Western Region Vice President, Graybar, Dublin, Calif.
- Jeffrey P. Stroin, Western Region Vice President-elect, WESCO Distribution, Concord, Calif.
- Dave M. Crum, Past Western Region Vice President, Crum Electric Supply Co., Inc., Casper, Wyo.
- Todd Kumm, NAED Foundation Chair, Dakota Supply Group, Fargo, N.D.
- Larry Stern, NAED Foundation Chair-elect, Standard Electric Supply Co., Milwaukee, Wis.
- Daniel Dungan, NAED Finance Committee Chair, Springfield Electric Supply Company, Springfield, Ill.
- John Burke, IDEA Vice Chair, Kirby Risk Electric Supply, Lafayette, Ind.
- Doug Borchers, Member-at-Large, Dickman Supply Inc., Sidney, Ohio
- Martin Burbridge, Member-at-Large, Crescent Electric Supply Co., East Dubuque, Ill.
- Fil Cerminara, Member-at-Large, F&M Electric Supply Company, Danbury, Conn.
- John L. Hardy, Member-at-Large, CapitalTristate, Upper Marlboro, Md.
- Rocklan E. Lawrence, Member-at-Large, National Electric Supply Co., Albuquerque, N.M.
- Ken Rogers, Member-at-Large, Ideal Electrical Supply Corp., Washington, D.C.
- John Selldorff, Member-at-Large, Legrand North America, West Hartford, Conn.
- Ed Walker, LEAD Committee Chair, Frost, St. Louis
The NAED is the trade association for the $70+ billion electrical distribution industry. Through networking, education, research, and benchmarking, NAED helps electrical distributors increase profitability and improve the channel. NAED's membership operates in approximately 4,400 locations internationally.