We are continuing to rapidly expand our digital publishing platform to meet the dynamic needs of today’s multichannel retailers.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 16, 2013
Zmags, the leader in commerce-enabled digital catalogs and publications, today announced the launch of Zmags Commerce , a new addition to the company’s digital publishing platform, including seamless integration with existing ecommerce compatibility. Zmags Commerce was specifically designed to help retailers, publishers and brands quickly implement and deliver multichannel commerce-ready digital publications that enhance the shopping experience for today’s connected consumers, resulting in remarkable brand experiences, impressive conversion rates and material ROI.
“Zmags’ self-service solution has provided us complete control over the creation of our digital lookbooks – enabling us to deliver content that provides outfit inspiration for our customers,” said June Rosendahl, E-commerce Manager at InWear, an international women’s fashion brand based in Denmark. Check out the latest InWear lookbook here.
Specific Zmags Commerce features include:
• Turn-key Self Service solution: Extremely easy to use, Zmags Commerce provides total control and allows the user to quickly and cost-effectively create, link and deploy shoppable catalogs, look-books, publications and magazines.
- Prebuilt Commerce Integrations: Speeds time-to-market and eliminate custom integrations with:
o Zmags Commerce Certified Link Cartridge for Demandware ™
o Zmags Magento™ Extension for Magento Connect
• Streamlined Cart & Check-Out: Zmags Commerce immediately enables shoppers the ability to add items to their cart and continue to shop without redirection to a cart or e-commerce page. This immersive brand experience dramatically improves conversion rates, sales and overall ROI.
• Existing Commerce Compatibility: The Zmags Commerce solution seamlessly integrates existing ecommerce functionality via an open API into the Zmags solution
• SaaS-model: Complete web-based platform for digital publishing across all channels-- tablets, mobile, social and web.
“Whether shopping for apparel, footwear, electronics or any other product, consumers are increasingly using multiple channels to access information and make a purchase, and they expect a seamless shopping experience throughout,” said Scott Bleczinski, President of Zmags. “With Zmags Commerce, we are continuing to rapidly expand our digital publishing platform to meet the dynamic needs of today’s multichannel retailers, brands and publishers and enable them to successfully engage their customers with in-catalog commerce capability to drive impressive conversion rates, exceptional brand experiences and great ROI.”
Reinforcing this point is Samuels Jewelers, a Zmags client that is seeing significant success: “Selling jewelry is really about branding, developing relationships and looking professional, a lot of the customer buying process is still window-shopping on the web and then purchasing in store. Zmags provides the tools we need to both grow our ecommerce business and recreate the engaging in-store shopping experience online,” said Walter Eckhardt, Director of E-commerce at Samuels Jewelers. View Samuels’ Spring Bridal Catalog here.
To learn more about the features and capabilities of Zmags Commerce digital publishing solution, contact a Zmags Sales representative (sales(at)zmags(doot)com, salesuk(at)zmags(dot)co.uk or salesdk(at)zmags(dot)dk), visit http://www.zmags.com, or call us at: 1-866-989-6247.
Zmags unlocks new revenue opportunities for retailers and marketers by delivering fully-branded, commerce-enabled digital catalogs and publications that are consistent across all consumer touchpoints. The Zmags platform provides an immersive digital environment that invites discovery, deepens customer engagement and allows streamlined purchasing directly from the page. Zmags currently works with more than 2,000 leading retailers and brands, including Tesco, Bazaar, Brahmin Leather Goods, Harrods, InWear, Kenneth Cole, Express, Joules, Musician’s Friend, Spanx, The Container Store, Magasin, Sub-Zero Wolf, Neiman Marcus and Laura Ashley.
The company is headquartered in Boston, Mass. with offices in London and Copenhagen. For more information about Zmags, please visit http://www.zmags.com or follow us on Twitter: @zmags.