We make it simple and extremely cost effective for even small restaurant owners to tap into the power of our technology
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) May 17, 2013
AppSuite continues to push the envelope of innovation with release 5.0 of its mobile app and release 3.0 of its Customer Care Portal. “With our new 5.0 mobile app also referred to as our 5 Star Loyalty Package we combine the proven benefits of building customer loyalty with the power, flexibility, and effectiveness of a branded mobile application. For the first time Restaurants can provide effective customer care and loyalty via a device that already sits in the pockets and purses of their patrons, a smart phone. Punch and reward cards are a thing of the past replaced by the simplicity and effectiveness of a branded mobile app.,” commented Patrick Daleen, Vice President of Product Development at Appsuite.
With AppSuite’s mobile loyalty and rewards system, loyalty is developed between customers and restaurants unlike most loyalty programs that build loyalty and rewards between the restaurant customer and the loyalty company. With release 5.0 AppSuite now gives the restaurateur a complete mobile solution including loyalty, rewards, menus w/photos, event management, reservations, directions, social sharing, favorites, review sites, and more. The proof is in the pudding, as current merchants are averaging 30% month over month growth rate in consumer downloads of their apps.
Other major enhancements to the Appsuite product offering include:
- Create and manage event and time based loyalty campaigns including drip campaigns for new patrons.
- Ability to send an offer to a target group of customers based on their spending habits, favorites, as well as previously viewed claimed or redeemed offers.
- Ability to send out push messages to a targeted group of customers based upon scheduling or campaign behavior.
> Customer registration, authentication, including demographics tracking and reporting.
- Assign reward points to any action within the app
- Purchase offers and coupons with accumulated reward points
- Customer purchase history and logging for rewards and loyalty
> Customer Care Portal
- View and or edit billing information
- View past billing transactions
- Customer ticketing system for billing and app support
- List of FAQ’s
- Complete and dynamic control of the apps look and feel
- Color schemes
- Images and graphics
- Splash Screens
Gint Raciunas, Co-Founder and Vice President of AppSuite commented, “I am extremely proud and excited about the benefits and value our customers are receiving from our new product offerings. We understand how challenging it is for restaurant managers and owners to compete and win in this hyper competitive market. We make it simple and extremely cost effective for even small restaurant owners to tap into the power of our technology.”
Based in Boca Raton, Florida AppSuite is a global mobile application company serving the food and beverage industry providing advanced features such as loyalty, branding, and advanced customer care. A proprietary, powerful, and easy to use Customer Care Portal (CCP) supports the company’s apps. Appsuite rapidly deploys its iPhone and Android apps without restaurants spending large sums of money to develop and support their own app.
AppSuite can be seen at the National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago May 18th – 21st at McCormick Place booth 6172.