I’m never going back to a gas engine.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 15, 2013
The proud owner of a new Tesla Model S is so in love with the car, he decided to post a detailed video review on YouTube to share his joy with the world. The review is created about 10 days after taking delivery, and provides an objective view of how the car performs in the real world. The entire review is over an hour long and divided into five parts, covering the car inside and out, bumper to bumper.
It’s important to note the review is not sponsored by Tesla Motors in any way, shape, or form. The review is created by the owner purely out of love with the vehicle. In fact, as of this writing, Tesla Motors is not even aware that this video review is going online.
Part One covers the exterior of the car, including:
1. Key Fob – what it looks like, how the car recognizes the owner as he approaches the car, how the buttons work
2. Door Handles – how the car presents door handles automatically, and different ways to extend/retract as needed
3. Front Trunk – what it looks like, how much storage it offers, and what to watch for when closing it
4. Trunk – comparison with other vehicles, additional storage cubbies, hidden compartment
5. iPhone App – lock/unlock the car from anywhere in the world, pre-warming or pre-cooling the car with remote climate control, how to monitor the location and speedometer of the car
6. Charge port – how to open it, what it looks like, what the different color lights mean
Additional parts are coming soon:
Part Two – Interior
Part Three – 17” Infotainment Touch-Screen
Part Four – Driving Dynamics
Part Five – Problems and Wish List