With the increasing importance of personalized content in customer acquisition and conversion, CTS solves a growing business problem for retailers.
New York, NY (PRWEB) May 17, 2013
Commerce Technology Solutions announced the release of its next generation eCommerce platform CTS4. This includes a breakthrough upgrade to its Development Platform (CTS Developer) and Content Service Center (CTS Tools) to provide advanced flexibility for business users, marketers and developers, as well as global enterprise scalability and efficiencies of SaaS architecture.
Commenting on the launch of CTS4, Allen Kung, Founder and Head of Product at CTS stated, “With the increasing importance of personalized content in customer acquisition and conversion, CTS solves a growing business problem for retailers. Global retailers today must deploy fully shoppable rich content quickly and target that content to the right audience at the right time.”
The CTS content-centric architecture enables brands to seamlessly integrate and manage commerce, content and community from a central global hub with sophisticated localization tools for regional teams. The true flexibility and power of CTS lies in the unique integration of the digital asset management (DAM), content management (CMS) and product information management (PIM) tools.
CTS 4 highlights include:
- A complete redesign of the user experience that powers the CTS Platform featuring cutting edge visual controls and streamlined workflow management.
- Granular control of the publishing workflow for pushing both content and product across different locales and channels.
- Publish and scheduling tools for greater marketing and merchandising power.
- Powerful upgrades to the Product Information Management (PIM) interface including advanced classification, tag management and automated merchandising.
- Revised promotions engine facilitating unparalleled marketing and merchandising flexibility enabling powerful and complex promotional campaigns to drive commerce goals.
- State-of-the-art templating engine for brands’ in-house developers and third party system integrators to take control of site authoring and publishing. This enables the rapid implementation of creative updates and iterative development cycles.
- Further development of the private cloud infrastructure to adequately drive commerce for global enterprise level businesses. The first implementation of CTS4 has been independently tested to process over 76 000 transactions per hour with no performance degradation.
- Optimized checkout and user flow to maximize conversion potential.
- Significant upgrade to its baseline search engine optimization (SEO) capabilities.
- Support for native delivery of responsive or adaptive templates.
- CTS ‘Click and Collect’ omni-channel functionality marrying digital and retail distribution channels.
- Significant update to order management system (OMS) enabling cross channel inventory and sales.
CTS Platform leverages the efficiencies of a cloud-based SaaS solution with the flexibility of a comprehensive development platform. The architecture enables retailers to create unique commerce experiences that extend their brand essence into all digital channels and drive significant ROI by lowering the cost of reaching those customers and maintaining a fresh digital presence.
Some of the leading brands powered by CTS Platform include Matalan, dunhill, Oscar de la Renta, Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, DKNY, David Yurman, The Frye Company, NARS, La Perla and Jurlique.
Visit us at: http://www.CTSPLATFORM.com