Los Angeles, CA Toronto, ON (PRWEB) May 16, 2013
Vubiz has launched the new online Health and Safety for Managers and Supervisors program in the U.S. Vubiz and CCOHS (Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety) developed a Canadian version that has been extremely successful. Vubiz and CCOHS developed a U.S. version now available. The objective of the elearning program is to promote a workplace free from the risk of injury and illness.
The new U.S. Health & Safety for Managers & Supervisors online program is 6-8 hours in length and also counts as credit for Health & Safety professionals.
The intensive, but popular course provides managers and supervisors and those with health and safety responsibilities with the information they need to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses and to develop a safety culture in the workplace.
- Introduction to Health and Safety Training for Managers
- Safety Principles and Risk Management
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Emergency Preparedness and Fire Prevention
- Occupational Hygiene
- Workplace Inspection and Accident Investigation
- Program Development and Implementation
The on-line course includes the following credits/points:
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) 1.5 Industrial Hygiene CM Points
- Canadian Registration Board of Occupational Hygienists (CRBOH) 1.0 CM Point
- Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (BCRSP) 0.5 CM Point
Contact Vubiz for a sample of course