The DSA has successfully transitioned from disparate associations into a unified organization. Because of the foresight of our association members, we have been able to successfully merge mobile, digital signage and self-service technologies.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 19, 2013
The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) Advisory Board elected new officers for the 2013-2014 term during its biannual meeting recently. Bill Lynch, vice president for mobile and self-service transaction company Reevex was named DSA president. Lynch assumes the role from Jared Miller, vice president, travel & gaming solution management for NCR Corporation, who will now serve as immediate past president.
Other officers elected include:
- Executive Vice President – Marketing: Paul Flanigan, vice president, Pro-Motion Technology Group
- Treasurer: Janet L. Webster, president, Creative Solutions Consulting
- Secretary: Margot Myers, director, global marketing & communications, Platt Retail Institute
DSA has a council for digital signage, mobile and self-service kiosks and each council also elected its representatives:
- Executive Vice President – Digital Signage: Craig K. Martin, owner, Reality Interactive
- Vice President – Digital Signage: Jennifer Nye, channel manager – wholesale, Kohler Co.
- Executive Vice President – Mobile: Steve Gurley, president & CEO, Pyrim Technologies
- Executive Vice President – Self-Service Kiosk: Ron Bowers, senior vice president, Frank Mayer & Associates
- Vice President – Self-Service Kiosk: Craig Keefner, media manager, Connected Technology Solutions
“Having been active in the digital screenmedia industry for over 10 years, I have witnessed the transformation of disconnected technologies into an industry that is transforming our world,” said new DSA President Bill Lynch. “The DSA has successfully transitioned from disparate associations into a unified organization. Because of the foresight of our association members, we have been able to successfully merge mobile, digital signage and self-service technologies. I speak with customers and partners in all three of these areas on almost a daily basis. The DSA is the only organization that brings together all aspects of these industries. I am committed to helping the DSA grow and expand on our great achievements.”
About the Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA)
DSA is an independent, not-for-profit trade association whose purpose is to advance the growth and excellence of the global digital signage, interactive kiosk and mobile community through advocacy, education and networking. Members include users of digital screenmedia in all vertical markets, as well as manufacturers, resellers and distributors of hardware and software, network operators, integrators, advertising agencies, consultants, analysts, publishers, tradeshow organizers and service companies. See http://www.digitalscreenmedia.org.