[Jay Suites'] executive suites are impressively decorated - featuring state-of-the-art technical equipment with a friendly, professional staff that creates an unparalleled meeting room booking experience.
Past News ReleasesRSS
New York, NY (PRWEB) May 20, 2013
Jay Suites announced today that it will be opening its meeting rooms to guest bookings by non-tenants. The company has office space and meeting rooms in four prime locations in midtown Manhattan, as well as a location in the heart of the Financial District - all incredibly convenient to transportation, dining, shopping and city landmarks, in Class A doorman buildings.
Jay Suites' office space centers are impressively decorated, featuring state-of-the-art technical equipment and a friendly, professional staff that that creates an unparalleled meeting room booking experience. Accordingly, tenants include lawyers, artists and designers, financial firms, architects, engineers, and politicians, as well as many other businesses. Each center has at least one meeting room, which can be booked for formal meetings with clients or colleagues, presentations, teleconferences and videoconferences, interviews, or any other needs.
With the latest technology and a sophisticated design, the meeting rooms exemplify a professional business environment. Whether for existing tenant or simply a company looking for a single use, the meeting rooms are guaranteed to inspire and make a big impression - critical to boosting business.
The process of booking a meeting room was built with the user in mind, placing user-friendly interface as a top priority. Along with the launch, Jay Suites announced a limited-time promotion for 15% off any booking with coupon code "spring15".
A meeting room booking with Jay Suites includes access to:
- LCD projector and High Definition LED TV screens which connect to a laptop via VGA or HDMI.
- Display slides and draw content on their next-generation interactive whiteboards to create dynamic presentations and lively discussions.
- Avoid shadow interference and minimize distractions with their super-close LCD projectors.
- Connect with colleagues using their specialized meeting room phone with advanced speakers and teleconferencing functions.
- Include online content with their computer and high-speed Internet.
- Convey crisp sound with their Dolby Pro-Logic II surround sound systems.
- See your meeting time on LCD flat panels located just outside the rooms.
- Authentic Italian leather chairs with chrome frame.
- Glass-top and wooden discussion tables.
- Modern abstract paintings.
- Room setup customized to your specifications.
- Professional receptionist to greet your guests and show them to the meeting.
- Break rooms with complete kitchen facilities open to your guests.
- Catering service-their menu is featured on the website so you can order your selections as you make your booking.
- Choose from a variety of beverages, pastries, and breakfast and lunch options to suit the dining needs of your guests.
- Live inventory: you can see for yourself exactly what is available at any given moment.
- Next generation copier/scan/fax/printer.
- Times Square (1441 Broadway): Flagship Location on Broadway & 41st street
- Financial District (30 Broad Street): Adjacent to the NYSE
- Grand Central (369 Lexington): Just one block away from Grand Central Station
- Penn Station (1370 Broadway): In the center of Herald Square, steps away from Penn Station
- Fifth Avenue (2 West 46th Street): Near Rockefeller Center, Bryant Park and Grand Central
- 6-12 guests.
For the next big meeting with that important client, Jay Suites' state-of-the-art conference rooms can be the perfect solution. Bookings by the hour or day can be made online at jaysuites.com/book-now or by calling 212-569-9000.