SAE International presents “Safety Trends for the Off-Highway Industry,” a free, one-hour webcast in which experts will discuss a range of safety topics and trends in the off-highway industry.
WARRENDALE, Pa. (PRWEB) May 18, 2013
SAE International presents “Safety Trends for the Off-Highway Industry,” a free, one-hour webcast in which experts will discuss a range of safety topics and trends in the off-highway industry, including:
- Smart cylinders that allow operators to safely and precisely control equipment
- Electrohydraulic braking systems
- Safety as it relates to off-highway equipment and third-party testing
The webinar will air Wednesday, May 22, at Noon (EDT). Attendees will be invited to interact with the experts during the program’s live Q&A segment.
Industry expert participants will include:
- Manfred Maiers, EH Group Director, MICO Inc.
- Haubold "Hub" vom Berg, North American Technical Marketing Manager, MTS Systems Corp., Sensors Division
- Gary J. Heydinger, PhD, PE, Director of Vehicle Dynamics, S-E-A
Moderator will be Lisa Arrigo, Custom Electronic Products Editor, SAE International.
The webcast is hosted by SAE International and sponsored by S-E-A.
SAE International is a global association of more than 138,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.