It’s important to maintain a healthy diet so you provide your hair with the proper nutrients and vitamins...
Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) May 18, 2013
On May 18, NewVo Beauty suggests top foods to promote healthy hair following an article that details how consuming the correct foods can help prevent against hair loss and dull locks.
According an article featured on Gulf News, the root to hair issues starts with what an individual consumes.
The article suggests these foods to help give your body the nutrition it needs to grow healthier hair:
- Avocado- Not only does this protein rich fruit promote shiny hair when consumed, but it can also be used as a moisturizing hair mask. The monounsaturated fats in avocados are a beneficial part of any diet.
- Shellfish- Rich in vitamins such as iron, protein and selenium. Shellfish also contains vitamin B12, which can aid hair growth.
- Eggs- Can provide luster to hair by giving it the added proteins and vitamin B12 required for hair growth. Eggs can also make a great treatment when applied directly to hair.
- Whole Grains- Biotin B7 and silica that are contained in foods like oats can help improve brittle hair. The article recommends eating a diet that includes numerous types of whole grains to keep hair strong.
- Nuts- The high concentration of protein in nuts promotes strong hair. The article states that Brazilian nuts also contain selenium, which helps keeps scalp healthy.
“The main ingredient in many foods that promote healthy hair is protein,” says NewVo Beauty representative Sara Greenstone. “It’s important to maintain a healthy diet so you provide your hair with the proper nutrients and vitamins. It is also important to give your hair external support as well. Try using products like Keratin Complex to keep up with the protein that your hair needs to grow strong.”
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.