Manchester (PRWEB UK) 22 May 2013
In excess of 12 million customers have downloaded mxData’s current travel apps and over two million people use them every month, making mxData’s apps amongst the best travel apps around.
Key features include:
- Plan your journey and book tickets from within the app.
- Passbook integration – Operating on iOS6, you can store your booking references in one location (not supported on iPad).
- LIVE timetables, departure and arrival boards for over 2500 stations.
- LIVE train status view. See where your train is and know of any potential delays.
- Integrated with mxData’s award-winning free Tube Map app.
Peter Hodgkinson, myTrains product manager said “We are thrilled to offer customers Apple’s Passbook feature within our free myTrains app. It is important for us to provide travelers with the very latest in mobile app travel functionality and myTrains is a great example of this. Passbook will give our customers easy access to their ticket information whilst on the move.”
Download myTrains free from iTunes: http://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/
About mxData Group
Founded in 2004 mxData Group has become a leading UK provider of live and location based mobile services. Over 12 million people have downloaded the company's transport information applications which include the award winning Tube Map, NYC Subway and Bus London. In addition, the company's Geohawk platform powers dynamic content aggregation and data management for third party clients including Thomson Local and Traveline.