Aicent developed the SMS A2P Premium solution with expanded features giving companies a scalable solution that is both secure and cost effective, with superior quality and guaranteed delivery unmatched in the industry.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) May 21, 2013
Aicent, a leading provider of mobile data network services and solutions for global mobile operators, today announced the introduction of their new SMS A2P Premium service designed with increased features, giving enterprises a more powerful and flexible SMS A2P solution while offering service providers the ability to expand their SMS network globally.
- The Application to Person (A2P) messaging market continues to grow at a rapid rate, generating an estimated 314 billion SMS messages in 2015, according to analyst firm ABI research. Mobile Marketing Watch, which forecasts SMS A2P, claims A2P will overtake person-to-person (P2P) SMS by 2016.
- Aicent’s current SMS A2P service covers over 1100 operators/networks in 219 countries. The new SMS A2P Premium service will initially cover over 135 operators in 19 countries with primary roll-outs focused within the Asia-Pacific region including China, Korea, Japan, and Malaysia.
- Aicent’s new A2P Premium service gives customers enhanced reliability with access to high quality delivery options including: Short Code support, High Speed Delivery, Two-way A2P-P2A support, Delivery Monitoring and Control, and Pricing Stability. In addition to intelligent routing, mobile number resolution, and superior fraud and spam control, along with a robust set of measurement tools displaying campaign effectiveness.
- A one-stop full featured messaging solution giving enterprises the capability to deliver secure, near real-time, application generated SMS marketing promotions and alerts, to an international customer base through Aicent’s extensive network of operators.
- Ability to quickly and reliably send SMS messages to mobile subscribers by leveraging Aicent’s extensive connections to global operators through established multilateral mobile carrier relationships.
- Aicent’s SMS A2P platform is accessed through a secure, dependable, and high capacity connection via SMTP and HTTP APIs allowing operator applications to quickly push SMS messages and instantly check delivery reports.
- Utilize intelligent routing to least cost routes guaranteeing competitive pricing based on premium or standard routes with superior service quality.
Kim Liu, Director of Product Marketing for Aicent, Inc.
“Companies that push news, information, and marketing promotions through A2P services continue to seek expanded options that give them more flexibility, functionality, security, and control. As a result, Aicent developed the SMS A2P Premium solution with expanded features giving companies a scalable solution that is both secure and cost effective, with superior quality and guaranteed delivery unmatched in the industry.
Aicent, A2P, SMS, A2P Premium, Application-to-Person Service, least cost routing, Two-way A2P-P2A, short code, long code, SMS messages, SMTP and HTML API, intelligent networking.
Serving more than three billion mobile users around the world, Aicent, Inc. is a leading IPX provider of data network services and solutions for global mobile operators. To enable interoperability between Aicent customers and other networks, Aicent operates one of the world's largest mobile IPX network exchanges connecting to over 200 operators, including ten of the worlds’ largest. Through extensive peering arrangements, the Aicent network reaches nearly all 3G and 4G LTE operators around the world. The company's global IPX network operates an integrated mobile messaging exchange, value added data roaming and global reach infrastructure services, including the world’s first and largest multimedia messaging exchange, designed to help carriers maximize revenue opportunities. For more information, visit http://www.aicent.com.