Chino, CA (PRWEB) May 22, 2013
ECHOtape, a leading worldwide supplier of pressure-sensitive tape, has released a new Industry Insights paper titled Making Sustainable Choices in the Adhesive Tape Market. The paper, which details how different components of the pressure-sensitive adhesive tape supply chain impact the environment and what consumers need to know to make informed decisions when choosing products and suppliers, is available on ECHOtape’s website, http://www.echotape.com.
“We wanted to have a better understanding of the impact our industry is having on the environment so that we can continue to become more environmentally responsible, and so that our customers have the information they need to make better informed choices,” said Risa Edelstein, Director of Marketing for ECHOtape.com
By downloading the paper, you will learn:
- how different components of the pressure sensitive adhesive tape (PSAT) supply chain impact the environment
- how sustainability is being incorporated into supply chain decisions
- what you need to know to make environmentally informed PSAT supplier and product choices.
ECHOtape’s recently revamped website also offers new ease of use features and more informational resources, including:
- Search products by industry, tape category and application
- View and download spec sheets in seconds
- Request a sample or quote
- Obtain detailed information about ECHOtape’s custom converting capabilities
- Learn more about pressure sensitive tape in ECHOtape’s InfoCenter, which is updated weekly and includes articles and blog posts about general tape topics, how companies have solved specific applications using ECHOtape products, and more.
- Sign up for a bimonthly newsletter featuring the latest industry and company news.
Founded in 1973, ECHOtape has grown into a worldwide supplier of pressure sensitive tape and remains a family-owned and operated business. The company is built upon a foundation of trust and respect, on understanding customers’ application needs, and on a thorough knowledge of industry-specific demands and requirements.