Pittsburgh (PRWEB) May 21, 2013
Select International, a global employee assessment solutions provider, announced a new release of SelecTrak(R), its applicant tracking system. The updated version 7.15 of the software suite launched on May 12th and supports all of Select International's pre employment assessment tests.
Within this new version of SelecTrak(R), important release details include OFCCP Reporting, a new FAQ on the candidate's portal, and new and visually improved application status icons.
Some of the other SelecTrak(R) upgrades include:
- Translatable Candidate FAQ Page
- OFCCP Reporting
- New reporting functionality in SelecTrak(R) to assist clients in reporting needs for OFCCP purposes.
- Visual Enhancements Icons
- Improved Withdrawn Applicant Status Functionality
- Additional Reporting for the ServiceFit(R) for Retail Assessment
- Enhanced Usability Features For Assessment Question Scales
- New Translation Capabilities for System Features
- New Response Validation Options for HTML-based Text Entry Questions
- Improvements to HTML-based Calculator Functionality
- Optional Calculator Tutorial Available for Inclusion in HTML-based Assessments
This software update adds flexibility to a suite of products and features within Select International's fully functional ATS and assessment platform, SelecTrak(R).
About Select International
Select International develops employee assessments and hiring systems to help organizations identify, select and develop a strong, productive workforce. The company's employee selection and development solutions include pre employment assessments, executive assessment, online interview training, manufacturing assessment tests, healthcare hiring assessments, customer service assessment tests, and tools to help organizations hire safe workers. Select International works closely with its clients to improve hiring at all levels, and across all industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, customer service, energy, retail, transportation and logistics, and distribution.
Select International is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, and maintains offices throughout North America and around the globe. For more information on Select International, call 1-800-786-8595 or visit http://www.selectinternational.com.