SutiDMS 4.0 solution now has many new features driven by a major multidivisional and multinational corporation. - N.D. Reddy, founder and CEO of SutiSoft, Inc.
Los Altos, CA (PRWEB) May 21, 2013
SutiSoft Inc., a trusted provider of easy to use web-based and mobile business solutions, today announced the release of SutiDMS 4.0, its electronic document management solution.
This release allows users to manage contacts, sign documents easily and set reminders for meetings in addition to many more features.
New Features Include:
- Import Contacts - Ability to import contacts from your Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook accounts.
- Document Signing - Approvers can sign documents electronically with the link provided through e-mail.
- Replace Content - Content in a document existing in SutiDMS can be replaced with other content.
- Book Meetings - Set meetings for a specific day/s. An email notification will be sent to users based on the settings defined.
- Storage Options - Administrators have the ability to define maximum file sizes to be uploaded in SutiDMS.
SutiDMS is available in multiple versions: Small Business and Corporate/Enterprise. Visit http://www.sutisoft.com/sutidms/ for more info.
About SutiSoft Inc:
SutiSoft is a leading provider of an integrated suite of easy-to-use web-based and mobile solutions that manage tasks such as human resources, payroll, employee travel and expense management, ERP, CRM, document management and various electronic signature solutions. The company also delivers a suite of security products such as fingerprint authentication, dynamic touch screen signature, Bio-Attendance, Keystroke Encryption/Decryption, Single Sign-On and other products. These easy-to-use web-based solutions help small, medium (SMB) and large enterprises control costs, save time and secure their business processes.
The company's products are developed using Java, Flex, HTML 5, AJAX, C, C++ and other cutting-edge technologies which allow SutiSoft to retain its core values which are Simple, Scalable, Secured, and Seamless. Headquartered in Los Altos, California USA, SutiSoft has offices in Northern California, India, Germany and Japan. Additional information is available at http://www.sutisoft.com.