SAE International voting members will have the opportunity to vote on the Slate of Nominees via the SAE International website (www.sae.org) during the month of November.
WARRENDALE, Pa. (PRWEB) May 22, 2013
SAE International’s Executive Nominating Committee has named nominees for two officer and four director positions on its Board of Directors.
2014-2015 Officer nominees include:
- Treasurer – Ronald Rath, Managing Director, Marx Consulting Group LLC
- Assistant Treasurer – Robert Ireland, Director Technical Operations, Airlines for America
2014-2016 Director nominees include:
- Daniel Basch, Engineering Supervisor, Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Alba Colon, NASCAR Sprint Cup Program Manager, General Motors LLC
- Jay Meldrum, Executive Director, Michigan Technological University
- Christopher Myers, Global Director, John Deere Product Engineering Center
SAE International voting members will have the opportunity to vote on the Slate of Nominees via the SAE International website (http://www.sae.org) during the month of November. Those nominees elected will begin their terms on the SAE International Board of Directors in January 2014.
SAE International is a global association of more than 138,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.