The Summit offers valuable workshops, one-of-a-kind demonstrations and peer-to-peer networking.
St. Paul, MN (PRWEB) May 23, 2013
MEA is proud to announce the 90th Annual Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit, August 13-15, 2013 and its new home in Rochester, MN. The Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit is the natural gas forum of choice for natural gas professionals in the United States. This is an excellent opportunity to meet with peers, customers, suppliers, and competitors to focus on strengths and talents within the industry, and to collaborate on and solve current issues.
It is time for change and the Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit’s move to the Mayo Civic Center includes an exciting future. The Summit offers valuable workshops, one-of-a-kind demonstrations and peer-to-peer networking. The Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit is one of MEA’s most popular and highest attended programs. It’s two full days of education, networking, and tradeshow with over 100 exhibitors.
- Outstanding education, amazing speakers, and out of this world networking
- Energizing sessions to learn from your peers
- Expand your thinking and generate innovative ideas for your company
- Annual Awards in Accident Prevention, Life Sustaining, and Hall of Fame to honor and recognize outstanding individuals and organizations
- 9.5 full hours of dedicated exhibit time to connect with industry experts
- Earn continuing education hours toward your PDH
- Receive a certificate of training in Measurement
This year, MEA is offering two pre-summit training sessions on August 13: Leadership & the Brain, presented by Brain Skills @ Work and Leak Detection Investigation presented by QUANTA. The safe work practices hands-on sessions include Trench/Shoring Safety, Fire School, and Working with Blowing Gas.
For more information go to http://www.midwestenergy.org or contact Janelle Murphy at 651-289-9600 x109, janellem(at)midwestenergy(dot)org.
MEA serves the people that deliver electricity and natural gas to homes and businesses. MEA (Midwest ENERGY Association) was founded as a trade association over 100 years ago by distribution utilities, whose vision was to improve safety and efficiency. Today, utility companies around the globe benefit from MEA's industry learning seminars, operations summits, and other events. Members collaborated to develop EnergyU, the world's premier online training and testing system for gas and electric distribution utilities.