"Our nomination is a testament to the momentum we’ve experienced with our product, customers and partners since launching our Marketing Performance Management application last fall."
- Bonnie Crater, president and ceo, Full Circle CRM
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) May 22, 2013
Full Circle CRM announced today it has been selected as a finalist for Red Herring's Top 100 North America award, a prestigious list honoring the year’s most promising private technology ventures from the North American business region. Selected for its innovation in Marketing Performance Management, Full Circle CRM provides funnel metrics, weighted campaign influence, and a complete response life cycle management system so marketers can completely and accurately understand the impact of their marketing programs -- right inside of salesforce.com. As announced last week, Full Circle CRM is the only application that enables companies to implement the popular SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall inside of their own Salesforce account.
“The finalists list confirms the excellent choices made by entrepreneurs and VCs and the start-ups' solid roots in corporate America, embracing their innovations. By all metrics, it emphasizes the United States’ entrepreneurial excellence," said Alex Vieux, publisher and CEO of Red Herring.
“We’re proud to be a finalist for the 2013 Red Herring Top 100 North America award,” said Bonnie Crater, president and ceo of Full Circle CRM. “Our nomination is a testament to the momentum we’ve experienced with our product, customers and partners since launching our Marketing Performance Management application last fall.”
Red Herring has been selecting the most exciting and promising start-ups and "scale ups" since 1995. Finalists are still evaluated individually from a large pool of hundreds of candidates based across North America. Twenty major criteria underlie the scoring and process. They include, among others: the candidate company's addressable market size, its IP and patents, its financing, the proof of concept, trailing revenues and management's expertise. Each company goes through an individual interview after filling out a thorough submission, complemented by a due diligence. The list of finalists often includes the best performing and prominent companies of that year.
This unique assessment of potential is complemented by a review of the company’s actual track record and standing, which allows Red Herring to see past the “buzz” and make the list a valuable instrument for discovering and advocating the greatest business opportunities in the industry.
More about Full Circle CRM’s Marketing Performance Management Solution
Full Circle CRM’s Marketing Performance Management solution gives marketers a complete campaign and response lifecycle management application that makes it easy to track, manage and report on every response you generate. This response-based approach gives marketing executives insight into the key revenue analytics they need to optimize their marketing portfolio and drive more revenue, featuring:
- Campaign Lifecycle Management: handles all the complex revenue attribution and funnel analysis so you know which campaigns are driving revenue and can manage campaigns from beginning to end. Includes sophisticated weighted campaign influence module, tipping point campaign credit, campaign-level response scoring, and closed-loop sales follow-up and tracking.
- Response Lifecycle Management: helps you drive more opportunities from every campaign with full visibility and aging for every response – regardless of whether it was from an existing contact or a new lead. Includes central views for response disposition, response scoring, assignment rules, notifications and alerts, and a full history of every historical response and its outcome.
- Marketing Analytics: gives you all of your marketing answers right in Salesforce. Includes a real-time marketing barometer, detailed funnel analysis, pipeline influence and “tipping point” reports, and detailed breakdowns of responses from new business vs. house list vs. nurture programs vs. existing customers.
The application ensures every deal is attributed to the right campaign so you can get accurate ROI and answers all your marketing data questions right inside Salesforce.
- View a five minute demo of Full Circle CRM: http://www.fullcirclecrm.com/demo5
- Become a fan of Full Circle CRM: http://www.facebook.com/fullcirclecrm
- Follow Full Circle CRM on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/full-circle-crm
- Follow @fullcirclecrm on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fullcirclecrm
About Full Circle CRM
Full Circle CRM gives Salesforce marketing users a complete marketing performance management solution that answers all your marketing questions in one place and helps you drive more revenue from every campaign with best-practice response lifecycle management. Our cloud-based product is built 100% on the Salesforce Platform and is pre-integrated with leading marketing automation solutions. All marketing data is in Salesforce and so are the answers.
Founded by former salesforce.com executives, product managers, and marketing automation specialists – we know what it takes to run a successful marketing organization. We are passionate about giving all marketers the answers they need to plan with confidence and grow revenue. Learn more at http://www.fullcirclecrm.com.