This Argus event will bring together industry leaders to discuss key issues surrounding the North American crude oil market.
Denver, Colo. (PRWEB) May 22, 2013
Pioneer Solutions will be attending the Argus North American Crude Transportation Summit on June 5-7, 2013 at the JW Marriot in Houston, Texas.
Pioneer Solutions is the official sponsor of the continental breakfast that will be held from 7:30 - 8:30 am on Thursday June 6 and Friday June 7. Be sure to stop by to meet a representative from Pioneer who will be able to answer any questions or schedule a no-obligation demo about Pioneer's comprehensive suite of products.
This Argus event will bring together industry leaders to discuss key issues surrounding the North American crude oil market. There will be six sessions during the two day event.
- Production and take-away capacity analysis from the Bakken, Eagle Ford and emerging shale regions
- Crude by rail, barge and truck: Rates, availability, line capacity and economics
- Jones Act shipping: Economics around major routes, possible new tanker destinations, impact of approved Canadian exports
- Major pipeline projects and expected impact on supply
- Modal cost competition and arbitrage opportunities
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tony Chovanec, Vice President Fundamentals and Supply Appraisal, Enterprise Products
- Tracy Robinson, Vice-President, Marketing and Sales, Energy and Merchandise, Canadian Pacific
- Greg Henderson, General Manager, Pipelines and Terminals, Tesoro
- Dan Gordon, Vice President Fuel Supply, Delek US
- Joseph Israel, Senior Vice President, Hunt Refining
- Mark Babineck, Argus Petroleum Transportation North America - Editor, Argus
Among many others!
About the Event
“Rising domestic crude production has sparked a surge in infrastructure growth to connect producers in the shale regions with their customers. In the absence of traditional pipeline systems, railroads, barges and even trucks have been pressed into services as short and long term transport solutions. In addition, Canadian crudes now face similar logistical hurdles, and producers are beginning to turn more to rail and barge as major pipeline projects stall.
The Argus North American Crude Transportation Summit brings together a high-level lineup of industry speakers to discuss the key issues involved with bringing domestic crude to market.”
(Info from Argus event homepage)
About Pioneer Solutions
Pioneer Solutions LLC is a global software provider of next generation Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) Environmental Management Information Systems (EMIS) & Enterprise Compliance Solutions. Pioneer’s comprehensive suite of products are designed specifically for utility and energy companies and offer a single seamlessly integrated platform that can handle all commodity types, risk exposures and compliance needs.
Offering the latest in business processing capability, Pioneer’s products offer the user a configurable environment that allows for customizable templates for workflow and user-defined custom formula entry. Serving some of the largest utilities and energy companies across the globe, Pioneer’s flexible solutions are designed for rapid deployment and easily adapt to clients’ unique business processes, model complex trading scenarios and automate business processes.