Draper, Utah (PRWEB) May 22, 2013
BodyGuardz, provider of leading gadget protection products and consumer electronics accessories, announces the availability of its acclaimed ScreenGuardz Pure™ premium glass screen protector for the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note II. The product is made for the smartphone or tablet user who wants the pure, sleek feel of glass, but also wants to protect their screen from accidents.
When it comes to touch screens, nothing tops the functionality, feel and clarity of glass. The same is true of screen protectors. Made from a special chemically-tempered glass, ScreenGuardz® Pure™ Premium Glass Screen Protector sets a new standard in protection. A smudge-resistant coating and high touch sensitivity ensure performance in equal measure.
“The Pure continues to be a huge hit, and we’re excited to bring this protector to more products in the Samsung family,” said April Feller, chairman and CFO at BodyGuardz. “The product now provides the ultimate in screen protection for users of these Samsung products, as well as iPhone 4/S and 5, iPad and iPad Mini users. Regardless of the model, the Pure allows premium protection without sacrificing the smooth feel of the glass screen.”
ScreenGuardz® Pure™ Glass Protector Advantages
- Protection – 8H+ surface hardness, offering superior durability and scratch prevention, as well as shock, heat and chemical resistance
- Clarity – Crystal clear resolution and optical clarity far exceeds that of ordinary protectors
- Appearance - A smudge-resistant coating prevents fingerprints and facilitates cleaning
- Functionality – A thin .4mm thickness allows for greater touch sensitivity and exceptional form factor
- Ease of Use – A special adhesive makes application and removal a snap
- Safety – Anti-shatter glass minimizes risk of injury if the glass is broken
ScreenGuardz Pure is currently available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 in blue and white and the Galaxy S4 (MSRP: $39.95) at bodyguardz.com. The Pure for the Galaxy Note II (MSRP: $49.99) is also currently available, as is the Pure for the iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5 (MSRP: $39.95), the iPad (MSRP: $79.99) and iPad Mini (MSRP: $59.99).
BodyGuardz, founded in 2002, is committed to offering top-quality products and services at a reasonable price. The company prides itself in providing products, service and delivery that customers notice is a step above the rest. BodyGuardz includes the UltraTough clear skins full-body films available for thousands of devices; ScreenGuardz, screen protectors available in multiple film types; armor, which are custom-cut protectors featuring designs for device personalization; iPhone 4/4S and 5 fully customizable MyKase; The Garrison for iPad, iPad Mini and Kindle Fire; earjax premium ear buds and more. For more information, visit: bodyguardz.com/company.