Bloomington, MN (PRWEB) May 22, 2013
By utilizing 100% natural and renewable wood pellets as fuel instead of the traditional propane or charcoal, Memphis Grills offer unparalleled flavor and cooking power with the touch of a button. Need to cook a turkey? Smoke a brisket? Sear a steak? Bake bread? Cook a wood-fire pizza? It’s all possible on a Memphis.
Top Ten Reasons You Should Be Cooking Over Wood (with a Memphis Grill)
1. Taste. Unless you count starter fluid as a “flavor,” charcoal has one flavor and gas has none. Wood fire (and the subsequent smoke) has a flavor that can’t be beat. Memphis Grills, has eight different varieties of 100% hardwood pellets - each with its own flavor profile.
2. Ease. Charcoal can be dirty and hard to light. Memphis Wood Fire Grills ignite with the touch of a button, it heats up within minutes, and the pellets burn clean with little waste.
3. Low ‘n Slow. Easily tenderize tough cuts of meat and show off your “smoke ring.” Formed when smoking meat over wood, the smoke ring is a chemical reaction just under the surface of the meat. All the great pitmasters will tell you it’s the first sign that you know what you’re doing.
4. Versatility. Cooking over wood on a Memphis Grill allows you to hold temperatures from 180 to 700 degrees, bake bread, sear a steak, smoke a brisket, and cook a turkey.
5. Professional. The double-walled stainless steel construction, full gasket, and convection fans ensure the ultimate in temperature control and retention. And it’s made in the USA.
6. Green. Wood is a renewable resource. Gas is a fossil fuel. Enough said.
7. Simplicity. Grilling and smoking over wood used to be time and labor intensive. With Memphis Grills Intelligent Temperature Control system, it’s now just as simple as operating a kitchen oven. Set your temperature and let the grill do all the work.
8. Cost. A 20 lb. bag of wood pellets costs and lasts about the same as a tank of propane. If the cost is the same, why not go for the versatility, flavor, and overall quality?
9. Evolutionary. Cooking over wood has been a staple of the human food experience since humans began to hunt. If it wasn’t for wood fire cooking, you might still be foraging for twigs and berries.
10. It’s Fun. Cooking over wood inspires experimentation. Many Memphis Grill owners start with a brief smoking session and then finish on a higher heat. Some mix and match wood flavors to create new combos. It combines the best of both worlds and allows you to bring out your inner chef.
Memphis Wood Fire Grills are now available online and at specialty retailers across the country.
About Memphis Wood Fire Grills
Memphis Wood Fire Grills™, a Hearthland Products LLC subsidiary, prides itself on innovation, craftsmanship, and dedication to customer satisfaction. We create consumer and environmentally friendly grills that enhance lifestyles and personal comfort. By designing, engineering, and manufacturing such high performance products (including Natures Way Flavored BBQ Pellets™), we incorporate convenience into everyday life. We are revolutionizing outdoor cooking with our technically advanced, 3-in-1 Cooking Centers that grill, smoke, and bake. Founded in 2009, Memphis Wood Fire Grills, manufactures all grills in the USA in their state-of-the-art 135,000 square foot facility located in Bloomington, Minnesota.