Has to be one of the best (probably the best) events I have attended. Exceptional presenters, authentic and entertaining. Passion and enthusiasm is everywhere!
(PRWEB UK) 23 May 2013
Just as the audience were encouraged to listen to their customers, so event organisers, The Focus Group, gathered feedback from the attendees while the event was taking place, with the help of customer engagement specialists, Rapide. Using their feedback solution, Rant & Rave, they captured delegate reaction in real-time via text message, social media and email - simple methods which attracted a great response.
By the end of the two days, 87% of delegates had shared their thoughts with 88% of the feedback being positive. Speakers were continually described as “inspirational”, “entertaining” and “thought provoking.”
Examples of the rants and raves included:
- “Has to be one of the best (probably the best) events I have attended. Exceptional presenters, authentic & entertaining. Passion & enthusiasm is everywhere... Makes you want to follow, borrow ideas, and go back to lead your own!”
- “Very thought provoking and interesting. First client experience event I have been to, has already given me lots of ideas and the motivation to take them back to the office and implement”.
- “ECEW - this is what a great CE conference looks like. Great speakers (like a good compilation album: not too many fillers), so many insights, case studies, learnings, my brain is exploding. The best measure of success.. see you at ECEW 2014!”
- “Brilliant conference! Thought provoking, inspiring, humbling and refreshing viewpoints being presented will definitely be looking at things differently when I get back”
- “It has been an excellent two days and I feel like I have taken a lot from it. One suggestion would be that on the morning I was sat at the back of the conference it would have been good if the presenters had been videoed and put on the back middle screen so that it made it easier to see”.
- “The speaker list so far is impressive; heavy weight, credible and a genuine privilege to hear their insights. The simplicity point so well-articulated by Mark Mullen, making the business case for investment, and acting out the customer journey view by Jo at M&S come together to give real inspiration. Venue is ok, food tasty but cramped non-hall space for exhibitors and delegates”.
Yiannis Maos, Digital Marketing Manager at Rapide said: “The feedback that Rant & Rave analysed throughout the day was overwhelmingly positive. There were hardly any negative comments whatsoever, giving a glowing reference to the event. Many said that it was the best customer experience event they had ever been to, testament to the hard work and diligence of the organisers.
“It was fantastic to see key stakeholders from some of the nation’s largest organisations come together to talk about the importance of customer experience and the value that can be derived from looking after your customers. It was a privilege for Rant & Rave to be a part of it and the mascots certainly got a few smiles out of people!”
Maggie Wheeler, Director of The Focus Group, who run ECEW each year, said: “As experts in delivering Customer Experience events, we know how important it is to listen to our audience and provide them with the content that will be of the most benefit to them. Rant & Rave has been ideal for capturing comments and being able to respond to them in real-time.”
Yiannis Maos is available for interview. For press enquiries, please contact kat.adams[at]staturepr[dot]com on 0207 100 0850.
- Rapide was launched in 2000 by Nigel Shanahan and is one of the UK’s leading customer engagement specialists, providing customer engagement solutions that drive advocacy to half of the FTSE.
- They produce state-of-the-art proactive communication and fast feedback technology that lets their clients increase revenue and reduce churn by listening and reacting to the voice of the customer in real-time.
- To find out more about Rapide, visit http://www.rapide.co.uk.
- To find out more about, ECEW visit http://www.ecew.co.uk.