(Anixter's) success demonstrates how intelligent automation empowers complex global organizations such as theirs to position themselves for long-term growth and continuous improvement.
ASHBURN, Va. (PRWEB) May 23, 2013
- Perceptive Software congratulates Anixter International on being named winner of the 2013 Huntington Bank Innovation Award for their achievements in accounts payable innovation. The award was presented on Monday, May 20 at Fusion 2013.
- According to the announcement by The Institute of Financial Operations, the award “recognizes ingenuity in accounts payable and accounts receivable, in the categories of business process redesign, application of technology, development of a new technology, and exceptional business performance.”
- In honoring Anixter for its innovations, The Institute noted that, as a result of partnering with Perceptive Software, “the vast majority of (Anixter’s) 1.8 million annual invoices can now be paid without human labor” and “today, all paper, email and faxed invoices are converted into one unified, image-based stream of information.”
- The announcement added that “the company saw a 100 percent ROI on initial costs associated with the intelligent capture solution during the first year.”
- The Walt Disney Company was recipient of the 2012 Huntington Bank Innovation Award. Learn more about their story.
- “We are proud to present this year’s Huntington Bank Innovation Awards,” said Jo E. LaBorde, Executive Director of The Institute. “These winners and finalists exemplify the best-practice creativity that comes from some of the most forward-thinking teams in the financial operations profession.”
- “We have been proud to stand behind Anixter as they build a shared services model that is second to none, leveraging capture technology to eliminate manual data entry from the accounts payable routine,” said Charles Kaplan, Marketing Director for Perceptive Capture. “Their success demonstrates how intelligent automation empowers complex global organizations such as theirs to position themselves for long-term growth and continuous improvement. Congratulations to Anixter on this well-deserved recognition from the financial operations community.”
About Perceptive Software
Lexmark’s Perceptive Software (NYSE: LXK) builds intelligent capture, content management, process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect the unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit http://www.perceptivesoftware.com.