San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 28, 2013
Terrace Software, a leading developer of software for the workplace today announced they have launched a completely redesigned website at http://www.terrace.com. The new website reflects the evolution of the company’s growth and expansion and its continued focus on the enterprise – software which makes a business run.
- New Look and Feel— new logo, bold colors, easier navigation, improved download feature, and the site scales for an optimal user experience on all devices.
- Expanded Product and Service Offerings, including Power Billing™ for Insurance—an Insurance Management System powered by the Force.com platform and Terrace CSP—Client Service Portal Software for enabling client access to account related documents and activities.
- New Strategic Partnerships with Salesforce, Webcetera/EZLynx, Sentz Consulting and Zag Technical Services.
- Comprehensive Project Portfolio, including an extensive list of custom and packaged solutions across the spectrum of applications, technologies and platforms.
- Updated Leadership Page, detailing a full range of complementary business and technical experience.
“Our online visitors will now experience a more vibrant and seamless view of Terrace Software and be able to explore our many packaged solutions and custom development options,” said Terrace Software’s CEO, Todd Ziesing. “At the same time, beneath our new exterior our core mission remains the same—Software Done Right. We are and always have been a specialized technology organization with an unwavering commitment to customer success.”
About Terrace Software, Inc.
Terrace Software, Inc. designs and develops innovative software for the workplace—on premises, cloud, desktop, and mobile. We offer packaged software and consulting services. Our high caliber teams understand how to swiftly advance our client's projects from inception through deployment. We have worked in all major industries and have particularly deep experience with financial services, specialty retail, insurance and manufacturing.
Our focus is the enterprise - software which makes a business run. We know the enterprise well and chances are we've already solved your problem. Terrace offers software solutions for 1) eCommerce, 2) customer service, 3) agency management, 4) line of business, 5) accounting, 6) analytic reporting, and 7) interface. We utilize technologies from Microsoft, Salesforce and select third party providers.