LOS ANGELES, CA (PRWEB) May 23, 2013
iolo technologies, recognized globally as a leading source for advanced PC performance optimization solutions through its System Mechanic product family, today announced that it earned 72 top-tier awards in 2012 for its technology, products, company growth and executive leadership. The prestigious awards included PC Magazine’s Editors’ Choice, Los Angeles Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, American Business Awards, International Business Awards, and many more. In 2012, the company more than doubled the level of recognition over 2011.
“iolo’s company culture is built around continuous technological innovation, creating highly useful and usable products and keeping our customers satisfied. Our continued growth in the performance optimization software market proves that this focus brings results," said Noah Rowles, founder and CEO of iolo technologies. "We are honored to be recognized by many industry experts and reviewers for our cutting-edge technology, consistent growth, and talented teams.”
Notable accolades received by iolo technologies in 2012 included:
- PC Magazine, Editor’s Choice (twice). iolo technologies’ System Mechanic has received this prestigious award for three consecutive years – in three PC tune-up software round-ups in a row.
- Los Angeles Business Journal, Best Places to Work in LA, #27. iolo technologies has placed on the prestigious list of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in LA for the past four years.
- Micro Mart (UK), Editor’s Choice (twice). System Mechanic has been a reigning champion of this UK publication’s PC tune-up software tests for several years now.
- American Business Awards, Gold for Development/Management Executive of the Year for Lars Oleson, executive director of product engineering and Marketing Department of the Year for iolo’s marketing department. iolo also won two silver and eight bronze awards and was named one of Best of the ABA top 10 scoring companies.
- Golden Bridge Awards, Gold for Product Engineering Executive of the Year for Lars Oleson, executive director of product engineering; and Corporate Communications Executive of the Year for Julia Zamorska, VP of corporate communications.
- Communicator Awards, Graphic Design USA, Hermes Creative Awards, W3 Awards for iolo’s product packaging and online graphic collateral.
About iolo technologies
iolo technologies, LLC (http://www.iolo.com) produces award-winning software that repairs, optimizes, and protects computers. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Los Angeles with market presence in 33 countries, iolo’s products have helped an estimated 45 million users worldwide and won hundreds of awards from industry experts, analysts and media. Used and recommended by the world's leading technical authorities and consistently ranked as best in class by independent labs worldwide, the iolo product line includes System Mechanic®, the #1 best-selling PC performance optimization software; System Mechanic Professional®, an all-in-one suite of performance and security tools; Search and Recover™, a powerful data recovery tool for retrieving deleted files and photos; DriveScrubber®, the #1 best-selling utility for secure data removal; as well as System Shield®, performance-focused anti-malware software. For more information see http://www.iolo.com. For media inquiries, visit http://sg.iolo.com/s3/contact-pr.