“Communications technologies are undergoing a fundamental change. Our technology is at the forefront of this revolution.” says Nash.
(PRWEB UK) 24 May 2013
“Behind the rebranding are ground-breaking developments in the company’s secure cloud platform, Cognia Cloud. This globally scalable platform transforms the cost and ease of controlling, capturing and analyzing mobile and fixed and mobile voice, and data”, says Cognia’s CEO, Curtis Nash.
Reflecting its customers’ growing demands to unify their business systems globally, the solution offers a single platform on which to analyze and manage their media, without the cost, complexity or fragmentation of on-premise systems.
Deployed across North and South America, the EU and Asia Pacific, Cognia Cloud offers significant advantages over in-house and locally hosted solutions:
- A unified solution for any device, in any location
- Policy controls that enable global oversight without sacrificing the operational autonomy of local teams
- Real-time analytics and alerts to create actionable intelligence
- A rich open API to share indexed media with customers’ business systems
- Customizable telephony services to support application, enterprise or carrier requirements
- Industry-leading security and resilience, including compliance with PCI DSS Level 1
- Rapid deployment and capacity on demand.
"Communications technologies are undergoing a fundamental change. Our technology is at the forefront of this revolution", says Nash.