TouchDown Personal Edition allows users who use live.com, MSN.com, Hotmail and Outlook.com environments to have the same level of features and security as our customers on Microsoft Exchange Server environments.” says Ron Goins, COO of NitroDesk, Inc.
Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) May 24, 2013
NitroDesk, the makers of TouchDown, the industry-leading Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync solution for Android, iOS, Windows 8 and Windows RT powered devices announced the availability of a Personal Edition of their popular TouchDown email client. This application is built exclusively to support Microsoft Hotmail, MSN, Live and Outlook.com accounts.
“We are very excited about the new Personal Edition of TouchDown, from NitroDesk. TouchDown Personal Edition allows users who use the very popular, live.com, MSN.com, Hotmail and Outlook.com environments to have the same level of features and security as our customers on Microsoft Exchange Server environments, making them a viable option for small businesses and security-conscious personal email users.” says Ron Goins, Chief Operating Officer of NitroDesk Inc.
TouchDown Personal Edition brings the user’s personal Emails, Contacts and Calendars into a single app with some of the following top options available in the corporate versions of TouchDown.
- Customize notifications, including the ability to speak out email notifications
- Get a tablet optimized view on Android tablet devices
- Set rules to notify the user in custom ways for specific emails
- Assign photos on contacts
- Sync all emails to the device (assuming that the synchronized content is of a manageable size)
- Set a custom body style for outgoing messages
- Set rich HTML signatures on outgoing emails
- Set peak times to synchronize emails using push
- Switch between profiles easily (Only one profile is active at a time)
- Swipe right on an email to view the entire conversation thread (Must sync sent items folder)
- Select to always bcc self when sending emails
- Get email and calendar notifications on Sony SmartWatch
In addition, when installed on an Android 4.x device these added options are available,
- Get rich and expandable notifications for Emails, Calendars and Tasks
- Delete or mark emails directly on the notification screen
- Get scrolling widgets on the Android home screen for emails and calendar
Pricing and Availability
NitroDesk TouchDown Personal Edition is priced at USD 5.00 and is available for download and purchase directly on the device from Google Play Store. For more information, go to http://nitrodesk.com/purchase/personal-edition/
About NitroDesk Inc.
Founded in May 2008, NitroDesk Inc. is the developer of TouchDown, a popular application that lets users synchronize their Android, iOS and Windows 8 and Windows RT powered devices with corporate email, contacts and calendar on their Microsoft ® Exchange Servers. NitroDesk currently operates its head office in Bellevue, Washington.
Brand Name Disclaimers: Microsoft, Exchange, ActiveSync, Android, Sony, SmartWatch and Sony may be trademarks of respective owners. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.