Casablanca, Morocco (PRWEB UK) 23 May 2013
IRN, global summit organiser is proud to announce the upcoming ‘Maghreb Infrastructure & Construction Summit’ which will take place 25-26th September in Casablanca, Morocco.
The 'Maghreb Infrastructure & Construction 2013 Summit' is one of first summits looking into the infrastructure investment opportunities within the Maghreb region.
In recent years, the Maghreb countries have proven to grow both economically and socially, hence there has been an increase in direct foreign investments as well as national infrastructure projects. The summit will assess the latest investment opportunities in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Mauritania.
The comprehensive two day agenda will address the latest transportation projects, energy ventures and housing initiatives. Ministerial updates will highlight the national infrastructure plan for each country and the opportunities and challenges the Maghreb region offers for international tenders. Furthermore, issues around institutional frameworks, successful stories of PPP projects and open calls for tenders will all be discussed during the summit.
The MIC 2013 Summit will provide an unparalleled platform to meet the Government Officials, Ministers, Company Directors and Investors from various infrastructural sectors such as transport, utilities, urban development and manufacturing.
Some of the invited and confirmed speakers include:
-Taoufik Laabi, Director of Strategy & Planning, Office National de l’Electricité et de l’Eau Potable, Morocco
- Lhou Lmarbouh, President of Economic Affairs Committee, Parliamentary Assembly of Mediterranean, Malta
- Samir Belrhandoria, CEO, Morocco Infrastructure Fund, Morocco
- Sebouai Lofti, Director of Infrastructure, Arab Maghreb Union, Algeria
- Sami Zaeb, Director for External Relations, Ministry of Transport Tunisia
- El-Hadi Djoumagh, Deputy Director, Algerian National Railway Transport Society, SNTF
- Hamid Badre, Associate Director, ABH Consulting and Support, Strategy and Business Development Africa, Morocco
-Algerian Ministry of Transport, Finance and International Investment
- Moroccan Ministry of Transport, Finance and International Investment
- Tunisian Ministry of Transport, Finance and International Investment
- Mauritanian Ministry of Transport, Finance and International Investment
And many more.
If you wish to participate in this summit as a speaker, please contact Dzena Dzonlic, Conference Manager at dzenad(at)irn-internationl(dot)com.
For more information and registration inquiries, please contact Jessica Jonah at JessicaJ(at)irn-internationl(dot)com.