Maddio Meals are combo meals that give diners smaller portions, side dish options, and a drink for $7.99.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 23, 2013
It’s no secret that almost everyone loves pizza – over 5 billion are sold around the world each year. But sometimes, even pizza lovers want something a little lighter. Keeping true to their promise of “more choices,” Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint recently introduced “Maddio Meals,” combo meals that give diners smaller portions, side dish options, and a drink for $7.99. Maddio Meals also introduce customers to their lesser known but popular paninis, salads, and soups.
“Pizza isn’t usually what you think of when you hear ‘combo meal,’” says Uncle Maddio’s Head Chef and VP of Operations Alex Cook, “but sometimes, you just want a taste of pizza and maybe a salad. Historically, summer is a time when people want to eat light – our 6” Maddio Meal pizza with soup or salad and a drink is just the right size.”
Coined the “Chipotle of pizza,” Uncle Maddio’s answers the call for more choices and better food with an innovative menu that gives customers more than 3 million pizza combinations. Their menu contains three types of crusts (white, wheat, and gluten-free), six sauces, seven cheeses (including Daiya vegan cheese), and 47 different fresh toppings, including locally-sourced, freshly delivered vegetables, hormone-free chicken, organic greens, and handmade meatballs and sausages. In addition to pizza, they serve hot, toasted paninis and made-to-order salads.
Uncle Maddio’s Maddio Meals come in three options: Pizza Meal, Salad Meal, and Panini Meal. The Pizza Meal includes a 6” three-topping pizza with Side Salad (Garden, Caesar, or Greek) or bowl of soup, and Coca-Cola fountain drink. The Salad Meal includes any half Signature Salad plus a bowl of soup and drink. The Panini Meal includes any half toasted panini, plus side salad or bowl of soup and drink. The diverse line-up of Uncle Maddio’s soups includes Long Island Clam Chowda, Cajun Chicken Corn Chowda, Roasted Garden Veggie, Scully's Chili, and Back Home Minestrone.
"I love Uncle Maddio's pizza, but I don't always want an entire pizza for lunch,” says Andrea Botham, travel blogger at Passports and Pushchairs. “Maddio Meals are that happy medium -- a small pizza and a small salad or soup. Perfect for lunch! Plus, I can sample the other things on the menu in smaller sizes."
Uncle Maddio’s launched the build-your-own pizza market four years ago with the opening of its first restaurant in Atlanta. It is the fastest growing new pizza franchise and will have 20 locations open throughout the Southeast this summer. For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com/franchise-info.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and hormone-free options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years’ experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of the first quarter in 2013, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.