Throughout the summer season, many hotels, motels and inns, ranging from boutique-luxury to family-friendly, are offering exclusive lodging deals and fun packages.
Paso Robles, CA (PRWEB) May 24, 2013
Summertime is upon us, signaling the perfect time to slow down and enjoy a much-needed vacation. Paso Robles, centrally located midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, is an idyllic retreat with countless activities ideal for families, a romantic escape or a fun getaway with good friends. Sip on Rhône varietals, amazing Cabernets and spicy Zinfandels in California’s fastest growing wine region, tee off at one of the state’s finest golf courses, dine on farm fresh cuisine and learn a bit of old Hollywood history at the world renowned Hearst Castle.
Throughout the summer season, many hotels, motels and inns, ranging from boutique-luxury to family-friendly, are offering exclusive lodging deals and fun packages. Below is a description of Paso Robles’ summer lodging specials.* All specials are based upon availability. Certain blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
With 110 nicely appointed rooms, an outdoor heated pool, hot tub and dry sauna, guests will be treated to a relaxing getaway. The convenient location provides easy access to local wineries, lakes and renowned dining. Guests can now enjoy a completely remodeled spa suite with a king bed and a full-size Jacuzzi tub - the perfect way to end the evening after a day of wine tasting or celebrating a special occasion in Paso Robles.
- “Vino Therapy” Package: The BEST WESTERN PLUS Black Oak has partnered with spa and wine experts Vino+Therapy to provide several exceptionally unique experiences for bridal parties, mother-daughter getaways or for anyone in need of pampering … men will love it too! This package includes an overnight stay and a day of pampering. Vino+Therapy staff will transport guests to their studio for a glass of wine, wine foot soak and champagne sugar scrub foot treatment, Port-infused truffles and a 30-minute Vino Massage or Coco-Cab facial. Guests can continue the fun with some educational wine tasting at the Barrel Room featuring seven different boutique wineries. Packages can be custom designed to suit the individual needs of guests. Packages start at $154.24 and are available on Thursdays and Fridays only; valid through December 31, 2013. For reservations, call (805) 238-4740. Package is based on availability and must be scheduled at least 48-hours in advance. A 24-hour cancellation is required.
This Mediterranean-style Hampton Inn features 81 recently renovated rooms and studio suites, a heated pool and spa, a fitness center, complimentary daily breakfast and an evening wine and cheese reception (held Monday through Thursday). This summer, guests can enjoy a new package that incorporates a few of Paso Robles’ favorites: Arts, wine and olives.
- “Arts, Wine and Olives” Package: Along with accommodations and breakfast, guests will receive two tickets to Hearst Castle, a bottle of local Zinfandel, and a $25 gift card to "We Olive" stores for unique olive oil products. Offer is valid June 1 through August 31 and rates start at $214.
Surrounded by the mesmerizing beauty of Paso Robles Wine Country, this newly- remodeled hotel offers 91 fully appointed guestrooms, Jacuzzi suites, full suites, and studio suites. Guests will enjoy complimentary full hot breakfast each morning, complimentary Hospitality Reception (Monday - Thursday), a saltwater heated pool and spa, complimentary Wi-Fi, 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center. Relax in the spacious accommodations that feature the Simply Smart Bedding Collection with plush duvets, soft pillows, and high-thread count sheets along with refrigerator, microwave, dual-line phones with voicemail, 37" HDTV with DIRECTV, coffee/tea maker, and a work desk. Guests can take advantage of these three great summer deals. Offers are valid through December 31, 2013; cannot be combined with other offers.
- "3...2...1...Getaway!" - Countdown to a Paso Robles Weekend Getaway with this amazing summer special! Book now and receive three complimentary "pick your winery” tasting coupons to be used at participating wineries (see http://www.hixpaso.com website for participating wineries), two-night accommodations with 15% off the Best Flex Rate each night, a bottle of wine upon arrival and *1-1000 points Priority Club Rewards voucher. Offer good Thursday - Sunday only.
- "Hunter Ranch Golf Getaway" – Calling all golf lovers! Tee up for this package and receive overnight accommodations in a luxury guestroom, one round of golf (18 holes) at 4.5 star Hunter Ranch Golf Course and a shared cart. Rates start at $200, excluding tax; based upon availability.
- "Wine Tour Experience" – Explore Paso Robles wine country on the Grapeline Wine Shuttle. Guests receive overnight accommodations in a luxury guestroom and two spots on the fantastic Grapeline wine tour, which includes hosted transportation, a gourmet picnic lunch overlooking scenic vineyards along with wine tasting tickets and a Value Passport, good for discounts on merchandise and wine purchases. Rates start at $300, excluding tax; based on availability.
Enjoy a refreshing escape at La Bellasera, where luxury accommodations are combined with exceptional service. Guests will feel right at home in one of the 60 oversized rooms and suites, with deluxe amenities including signature bedding and in-room spa therapy treatments. With a perfect blend of warm accommodations, chic design, and plentiful amenities, La Bellasera embodies the grace and elegance of Paso Robles Wine County and the heart of California. To make reservations, call La Bellasera at (866) STAY-NOW.
- “Enoteca Dining” Package: Throughout the summer months, guests will enjoy a $20 gift certificate to Enoteca Restaurant, located in the La Bellasera Hotel & Suites when they book a stay of one night or more. Experience Paso Robles dining with an Italian-inspired menu focused on fresh seafood with a contemporary twist. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, Enoteca is perfect for every palate. This package cannot be combined with any other offers.
Spacious rooms are filled with modern amenities including luxurious beds, microwaves, refrigerators and 32-inch LCD TVs with cable. Two-room suites feature spacious bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs, a living room and large bedroom for maximum comfort. Guests are also able to enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet and evening wine and gourmet cheese receptions, as well as a heated outdoor pool and spa and fitness center. All specials are based upon availability. Certain blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Packages cannot be combined with any other offers.
- “Suite Summer Deal” Package: During the summer months, guests will enjoy a complimentary upgrade to a luxurious one-room, King Suite Guestroom and a complimentary bottle of wine or a $25 credit to the lobby Wine & Gift Shop. Rates start at $139; offer valid June 1 - August 31, 2013.
- “Guest Appreciation Month”: Stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites while they celebrate their guests. During the month of June, La Quinta will feature their signature evening wine & gourmet cheese receptions every night of the week. A local guest winery will be onsite every evening from 5:30pm – 7pm to pour their wine, complemented by local artisan breads, crackers, gourmet cheeses and meats. Guests can enter to win special prizes and giveaways each day of the week and enjoy special deals in the lobby Wine & Gift Shop. Offer valid from June 1 -30, 2013.
Renowned for their therapeutic mineral spa tubs, this newly renovated 98-room historic inn has been welcoming guests for more than a century. Gardens, streams, koi ponds and majestic oak trees surrounding the inn make for a serene getaway. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated pool and spa and the Paso Robles Steakhouse. Many rooms have fireplaces and some come with private hot springs mineral spa tubs located either on the balcony or in the bath.
- “A Walk to Remember” Package: Discover the culture, cuisine and wines that are authentic to Paso Robles! Surrounded by vineyards, olive orchards, family farms and ranches, the historic downtown square of Paso Robles is a magnet for creative chefs. Enjoy a 3.5-hour walking tour with five specially arranged food and beverage tastings with Central Coast Food Tours. Experience local, fresh, and often handcrafted, artisanal foods that are the inspiration behind the local chefs’ creative dishes. Guests will receive a souvenir copy of the Paso Robles Inn history book, “The History of The Paso Robles Inn, More Than a Century of Pride” plus two complimentary drinks in the Cattleman’s Lounge. Rates start at $401.63; valid until December 31, 2013.
- “California Royalty – Hearst Castle Tour” Package: Visit one of California's most treasured historic landmarks with an adventure package that explores the wonders of Hearst Castle, sightseeing and exploring along beautiful Highway 1 and the quaint town of Cambria. The package includes a guided “Grand Rooms Museum Tour” at Hearst Castle, followed by a gourmet deli lunch in scenic San Simeon, located along Highway 1. Afterwards, guests will enjoy some time sightseeing along the North Coast. Pick up time is 7:45 a.m. from the hotel (on the day of check-out). The tour will last approximately 6.5 to 9 hours, please plan accordingly. Package is based on two adults. Each additional adult is $109 per person. Rates start at $343.84; valid until December 31, 2013.