London, UK (PRWEB) May 24, 2013
In 2013, the worldwide market for automotive electronics surpassed a USD 191.25 billion mark. At present, OEM automotive electronics make up the largest segment, accounting for an 86% share of the total market and worth of around USD 165 billion.
The overall automotive electronics market is forecast to go beyond USD 204.55 billion in 2014 and, further, expected to override USD 314.35 billion by 2020, thus, representing growth at a CARG of more than 7.2%. OEM automotive electronics sector is likely to grow at a 7.5% CARG in the upcoming years to reach USD 177 billion in 2014 and then exceed USD 277 billion in 2020.
New research report “Global Automotive Electronics with Special Focus on OEMs Market” elaborated by Industry Experts has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Automotive Electronics with Special Focus on OEMs Market
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 4,050.00
The report grants access to the in-depth review of the worldwide automotive electronics market with a special focus on the OEM automotive electronics segment. It reveals historical, present and forecast data on the industry; covers key development, product and business trends in the marketplace. The study contains comprehensive market assessments on the basis of geography and product types; presents insightful analysis of the market segmentation and detailed review of the currently available products. The research profiles top companies and offers country and regional markets analyses. Moreover, future market outlook through 2020 is provided in the report.
Automotive electronic products covered in the study include: powertrain electronics, chassis electronics, safety & security systems, entertainment systems, communication & navigation systems and other automotive electronics.
- In-depth examination of the global automotive electronics market.
- Critical data on the current state and historical background of the market.
- Overview of currently available products.
- Description of key market trends.
- Detailed profiles of leading players.
- Review of major business trends.
- Analysis of key product trends.
- Insightful overview of the global automotive market: comprehensive assessment by product type and by geography.
- Special focus on OEMS market.
- Regional and country markets analyses.
- Projections of the automotive electronics market development through 2020.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Industry Experts page.