(PRWEB) May 28, 2013
Leading social networking site for the event and tradeshow communities, TradeShowConnection is design to help exhibitors streamline their trade show experience. TradeShowConnection helps exhibitors save time and money with its innovative platform and key features. To prepare for the influx of trade shows this summer, TradeShowConnection invites exhibitors to join the network to have access to these top five benefits.
On TradeShowConnection exhibitors can:
1. Create, share and promote company profiles with 75,000 potential business partners targeted by industry and location. Users manage this extensive business network by searching for and connecting with tradeshow organizers, service providers and partners. This feature allows them to save time and money by requesting a quote directly from service providers filtered by location.
2. Increase visibility on search engines: Google, Yahoo, MSN.
3. Read the users reviews about trade shows before attending.
4. Fully integrate social media pages including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Push notifications help exhibitors stay up to date with the latest happenings on their social networks.
5. Assistance with email marketing and press release syndication.
TradeShowConnection is an innovative online platform tailored to the events industry. With TradeShowConnection, users can manage events, maps and orders, run marketing across social media platforms, target email campaign, and more. All with the option of dedicated service agents to manage online marketing targeted by countries and industries.
TradeShowConnection is a social networking platform catered to the event and trade show communities. The social networking website allows tradeshow organizers, venue owners, exhibitors, service providers and visitors to instantly connect. Each group can interact with each other and conduct business on the intuitive platform. For more information about TradeShowConnection please visit http://www.tradeshowconnection.com.