Washington, DC (PRWEB) May 28, 2013
Many Medicare Advantage (MA) plans focus on marketing only during the fall open-enrollment period. But with more competitors having five-star quality ratings that are winning the right to market 12 months a year — and more baby boomers aging into Medicare — marketing must become a year-round focus. But how can MA marketing pitches win attention this fall amid all the advertising for new health insurance exchanges? Which marketing channels will yield the best outcomes? And how can MA plans increase sales-close ratios? The upcoming June 6 co-hosted webinar from Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) and Gorman Health Group, LLC (GHG), “Winning Medicare Advantage Go-to-Market Strategies for 2014,” will offer insights and answers to key Medicare Advantage marketing questions.
GHG’s Vice President Mary Kaye Thibert, and Whitney St. Jean, Chief Strategy Officer at Bloom Marketing Group, will outline the components of a successful go-to-market strategy for MA plan sponsors and their partners geared to the new environment, sharing results from a survey of thousands of beneficiaries on which marketing messages, technologies and channels are most effective. Among the questions to be answered at the June 6 webinar:
- What lessons can Medicare Advantage plans learn from the 2012 sales cycle?
- What are and will be the most effective media outlets for MA plans, based on sales, response rate, cost per lead and cost per sale?
- What types of technologies will be most instrumental in helping MA plans to execute on their sales and marketing strategies?
- What is the ideal timeline for ad placements and direct-mail drops?
- How can plans cut through the clutter of advertising for health insurance exchanges this fall?
- How can management teams keep MA marketing strong even as resources are diverted into Medicaid expansion and exchanges?
- What special steps should be taken to market to baby boomers aging into Medicare?
- How can plans make sure call centers will support sales strategies effectively in this dynamically changing climate?
Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/c3ag25_060613 for more details and registration information.
AIS has partnered with GHG on an exclusive series of webinars designed to deliver timely and meaningful information the government health care industry needs to implement health reform. From expert analysis on the latest regulatory updates to war stories and best practices, these webinars will provide the tools and guidance necessary to transform regulatory policy into operational reality.
About Atlantic Information Services
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.
About Gorman Health Group
Gorman Health Group (GHG) is a national health care professional services and software company staffed by subject-matter experts, former health plan executives and seasoned regulators. For more than 16 years, hundreds of clients serving millions of beneficiaries have leveraged the strategic counsel and technology solutions of GHG to maintain compliant operations, improve market position and advance growth objectives. Learn more at http://www.gormanhealthgroup.com.