Waltham, Mass. (PRWEB) May 28, 2013
Peoplefluent®, a leading social human capital management technology company, today announced enhancements to Peoplefluent Talent Management, core solutions within its Social HCM Software Platform. Among new features, Peoplefluent Talent Management now more tightly integrates with Peoplefluent Learning Management, enabling human resource (HR) professionals to make better informed talent development and training program decisions. The company also enhanced its Workforce Communications solution with new user experience features to better deliver rich content to managers and employees about benefits, policies and life events.
Among workforce management challenges, HR professionals and executives across industries struggle to develop leaders and then retain their essential skills via engagement and career opportunities. As such, the HR industry has seen a resurgence in learning programs (particularly in the form of on-time learning opportunities) as companies opt to train existing talent on emerging skills to foster a highly productive workforce while contributing to sustainable talent development. By integrating talent management functions – performance management, career planning, leadership talent reviews and succession planning – with learning management solutions, Peoplefluent gives HR professionals the tools to:
- Gain deeper insight into the skill gaps that could exist within an organization;
- Focus learning investments on the roles and in-demand skills to build bench strength in anticipation of demand;
- Identify the employees best suited to fill skill gaps and tie employee development with skill development, and;
- Develop customized learning programs to propel employees and the organization to succeed.
In addition to alignment of the user experience and interface, Peoplefluent’s Learning and Talent Management solutions now feature a synchronized Talent Management Development Plan, delivering single-click access for HR professionals to add, register and launch content, view competency gaps and review messages from either solution. The Talent Management Dashboard also includes learning-related tasks along with existing Compensation, Performance, Recruiting and career development tasks.
Tighter integration between Peoplefluent Talent Management and Peoplefluent Learning follows news from Peoplefluent noting Bedford Funding’s acquisition of KZO Innovations, an on-demand video technology provider. HR managers can expect further enhancements to Peoplefluent communications, collaboration and learning offerings with premier collaborative video technology.
“Providing employees ready access to training options as part of the career planning process is an effective tool HR professionals can use to simultaneously engage employees and diminish skill gaps,” said Jim Bowley, vice president, product management, Peoplefluent. “Tools like video collaboration enable HR to communicate the benefits of employment at their organization while driving employee and manager knowledge of the latest tools available to help guide their professional growth and success.”
Effective communication and employee engagement is also critical to employee satisfaction and retention. Peoplefluent Workforce Communications now features enhancements to presentation, functionality and navigation to more effectively communicate the full value of employment and help employees and managers make informed decisions. New functionality includes:
- Total Rewards Statement module: Provides employees with a more dynamic look at total rewards delivered by the employers with navigational enhancements and graphic displays to encourage employees to more carefully review and fully understand benefits.
- Integrations with Google Analytics: Shows analytics based on employers’ and managers’ interests, including the pages they visit and search queries they use most frequently.
- Decision Tree capability: Provides functionality to walk employees and managers through a reactive decision process for more complex HR decisions.
- New content modules: New content modules’ added on dependent eligibility and social media policies provide additional HR information to employees to streamline HR processes.
- Legislative Updates: As always, the release includes legislative content updates for the existing plan and policy content library.
The latest versions of Peoplefluent Talent Management, Peoplefluent Learning and Peoplefluent Workforce Communications are now available. For more information, please visit: http://www.peoplefluent.com/solutions/overview.
Peoplefluent is the leading provider of talent management solutions designed to support the entire workforce. We provide the mobile enablement, social collaboration, information visualization and the domain expertise required to empower strategic decision making and true employee engagement. Our talent management software enables organizations to unlock each individual’s potential by removing the boundaries that limit the performance and productivity of your workforce. With the most comprehensive talent suite in the industry including solutions for talent management, workforce compliance and diversity, contingent workforce management, analytics and workforce planning, Peoplefluent offers a solution to optimize every step of the talent lifecycle.
Our solutions have helped over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories successfully achieve their talent aspirations. Today, 80% of the Fortune 100 relies on Peoplefluent solutions as part of their talent management delivery strategy.