Santa Clara, California (PRWEB) May 29, 2013
eGestalt Technologies Inc., has announced today that it has been named Winner of 2013 TiE50 “Top Startup” Award at TiEcon 2013, the world’s largest conference for entrepreneurs. eGestalt Technologies was amongst 50 winners honored on Saturday, May 18 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
eGestalt Technologies helps businesses deal with automated management of compliance regulations and security monitoring using an affordable, easy to use solution that just works! Its flagship solution, Aegify, is the world’s first cloud delivered, easy to use, continuous compliance and security monitoring solution that is changing the way how businesses deal with their complete security monitoring and compliance management needs, cost-effectively.
Speaking to a global audience at the awards ceremony during TiEcon 2013, the conference Chairman and President of TiE Silicon Valley, Mr. Venkatesh Shukla said that “the TiE50 program screened 1142 companies from 24 countries and 50 best-of-breed companies were announced winners.”
“We are highly honored to have received this award. We are the widely acknowledged market leaders in the cloud-based IT Security monitoring and Compliance management space and this is another validation of our company’s overall strategy and execution, along with our our innovative patent-pending technology and our go-to-market strategy. We are thankful to our advisory team, numerous partners and customers, for helping us reach this great milestone.” said Anupam Sahai, Co-Founder and President of eGestalt Technologies.
“Over the past four years, the TiE50 program gained global acclaim attracting startups from all over the world. TiE50 as a brand has gained much recognition amongst the VC and Angel communities – particularly in the Silicon Valley. About 110 finalists and winners had successful exits” said Program Chair Ram K. Reddy.
Aegify is the world-first, software only solution for integrated security posture management(SPM) and Compliance management.
Key Aegify features include:
- Built completely on a framework approach; very easy to quickly plug in any regulation or standard with the related controls into the Aegify application to help easily assess the compliance status to a corresponding regulation or standard.
- Solution pre-packaged with a large number of regulations including PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, ISO 27K, COBiT, SOX, BASEL II, and FISMA, with built in ready-to-use assessment templates and Security policies - easily customizable. Any new standard or regulation can be plugged very quickly to meet customer-specific requirements.
- Aegify Security Posture Management tool scans the entire IT infrastructure to assess vulnerabilities that exist in systems and processes. Aegify effortlessly handles over 32,000 security vulnerabilities through nearly 92,000 checks – helping stay continuously secure and compliant. Aegify SPM can use most of the popular scan engines and combine the results of such vulnerability scanning with compliance assessment.
- Aegify SPM and compliance management solutions are targeted at small and medium businesses all the way to large enterprises including the verticals- Retail, eCommerce, healthcare, Federal government and finance. And the solution is extremely cost effective – 10 to 20 times less than the competition.
- A free community edition (with limited features) is available for free subscription with trial versions – Standard, Professional, and Ultimate editions to meet the requirements of small-medium-large business enterprises.
Please visit: http://www.eGestalt.com
TiE50 is TiE Silicon Valley’s premier annual awards program keenly contested by thousands of technology startups worldwide. Awards are announced at TiEcon, the world’s largest conference for entrepreneurs. TiE is a global, not-for-profit network of entrepreneurs and professionals dedicated to the advancement of entrepreneurship. TiE provides a platform for mentoring, networking and education for technology entrepreneurs worldwide. Our global network of 54 chapters located in most major North American, Asian and European countries and cities with more than 14,000 members across 13 countries.
TiEcon is the world's largest conference for entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs with loyal participation from top technology companies, leading venture capital firms, and global service providers. TiEcon 2013 attracted 3,700+ attendees from across the world -- including CEOs of established companies to first-time entrepreneurs creating new companies, to leading investment professionals and corporate executives. TiEcon was listed by Worth Magazine in their September 2011 issue to be among the 10 Best Conferences for Ideas and Entrepreneurship along with TED and the World Economic Forum. For more information on TiEcon, visit http://www.tiecon.org/
About eGestalt Technologies Inc
eGestalt (http://www.egestalt.com) is a world-class, innovation driven, leading provider of cloud-computing based enterprise solutions for information security and IT-GRC management. eGestalt is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, and has offices in the US, Asia-Pacific and Middle East. eGestalt Named a 2012 'Emerging Vendor' by CRN and UBM Channel in Sept 2012. eGestalt SecureGRC was given a rating of 4.5 stars (out of a maximum 5) with 5 stars for Features, Support and Value for money by SC magazine in June 2012. In Feb. 2012 and 2013, eGestalt President Anupam Sahai was named a Channel Chief by Everything Channel's CRN. eGestalt has been ranked in the Top 10 Vendors for Compliance Management and Data Access & Security by Hypatia Research, Q4 2011. Its SecureGRC application was voted runner-up in the Managed Services Category at XChange Tech Innovators, Nov. 2010. In Sept. 2011, it was selected by Everything Channel as a 2011 CRN Emerging Technology Vendor as well as a 2011 Tech Innovator for Managed Services.
Phone: +1 (408) 219 1004