HetNet Bible Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecast Report 2013-2020 Available at ResearchMoz.us
Albany, NY (PRWEB) May 28, 2013
Researchmoz presents this most up-to-date research on The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts: 2013 - 2020 - With an Evaluation of DAS & Cloud RAN. The report focuses primarily on quantitative market metrics in order to characterize the growth and evolution of the HetNet Bible Market.
Driven by in-building wireless coverage requirements and the growing influx of mobile broadband data traffic, a traditional macrocell based cellular network deployment is not deemed to be a sufficient solution to address the coverage and capacity needs of today’s wireless subscribers.
Wireless carriers are thus exploring options to offload additional coverage and capacity to alternatives such as strategically deployed small cells and WiFi access points, which have so far been deployed by more than 150 global wireless carriers. Adding further to the heterogeneity are alternative deployment models such as Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and the emerging Cloud Radio Access Networks (RAN) architecture which concentrates the processing of the RAN segment of a mobile network in one or more centralized data centers.
View Full Report With TOC at http://www.researchmoz.us/the-hetnet-bible-small-cells-and-carrier-wifi-opportunities-challenges-strategies-and-forecasts-2013-2020-with-an-evaluation-of-das-and-cloud-ran-report.html.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, we expect small cells and carrier WiFi deployments to account for nearly $352 Billion in mobile data service revenues by the end of 2020, while overall spending on HetNet infrastructure is expected to reach $42 Billion annually during the same period.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global small cells and carrier WiFi market, together with an evaluation of the DAS and Cloud RAN technology. In addition to covering the technology, business case, the challenges, standardization initiatives, the industry’s roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, vendor service/product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the market from 2013 till 2020, including individual revenue and shipment projections of small cells, carrier WiFi, small cell backhaul, Small Cells as a Service (SCaaS), DAS, Cloud RAN, Self-Organizing Network (SON) and mobile data services across six geographical regions.
Also provided are historical figures for 2010, 2011 and 2012. The report comes with an associated XLS datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report.
- Small cells, carrier WiFi, DAS and Cloud RAN infrastructure investments will account for a $42 Billion HetNet ecosystem by 2020
- Small cells and carrier WiFi deployments are expected to carry more than 60% of all mobile network data traffic by 2020, which will account for $352 Billion in mobile data service revenue
- At present, the small cells and carrier WiFi infrastructure value chain is highly fragmented with ‘pure-play’ and incumbent macrocell vendors battling to gain a higher share of the market
- SNS Research expects the value chain to consolidate over the coming years following several future acquisitions such as the recent takeover of Ubiquisys by Cisco
- Eyeing the momentum behind small cell deployments, several DAS vendors (such as BTI Wireless) are now entering the small cell market
- While it is a preferred opinion among wireless carriers, aggregating outdoor small cell backhaul with macrocell infrastructure may prove to be a well challenging task. Consequently the demand for small cell backhauling has opened a new opportunity for investment, which will be a market worth nearly $6 Billion by 2020.
Buy a copy of this Report at http://www.researchmoz.us/sample/checkout.php?rep_id=168252&type=S.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key market drivers and challenges in the small cells and carrier WiFi market and the wider HetNet ecosystem?
- How big is the HetNet market, and how much revenue will it generate in 2020?
- What will be the installed base of small cells and carrier WiFi access points in 2020?
- Which geographical regions offer the greatest growth potential for HetNet deployments?
- What is the service revenue for mobile data services delivered over small cells and carrier WiFi, and how will this vary overtime?
- How are investments on DAS technology impacting the small cells and carrier WiFi market?
- What is the Cloud RAN concept, and how does it affect the small cells and carrier WiFi market?
- Which technology will be predominant in the small cell backhaul ecosystem and is there a market for satellite based small cell backhaul?
- Is there a market for rural small cell deployments?
- How big is the opportunity for Small Cells as a Service (SCaaS)?
- How is the HetNet value chain structured and how will it evolve overtime?
- What opportunities does the HetNet ecosystem offer to infrastructure vendors and other players involved in the value chain?
- What strategies should infrastructure vendors and wireless carriers adopt to capitalize on the HetNet opportunity?
ResearchMoz (http://www.researchmoz.us/) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.